Chapter 10: The Rito Village

POV: Zella

     Ones I was inside of the stable I got a bed for the week so that my body can rest after that snow storm. Over this week I made sure to take time to see the snow and get some things you can only get here. But I did sing a bit here and there for the kids even going as far as singing a lullaby so they sleep.  As the week had come to a end I say my goodbye to the stable's owner, Varke, before I head off to the Rito Village.

     As I was leaving the stable it started to snow a little bit. I looked to the sky to see that it was 6:00 am. On my ride I could see the Hebra Tower and as I got closer to it I came across a few Great-Horned Rhinoceros. Their meat is just as good as the Tabantha Moose and they can be found in the Gerudo Highlands as well. Though it is not easy to get there and back to town with all the meat of just one of them. 

     Before I knew it I was just passing by the Hebra Tower but as I was going on a small Snowcoat Fox ran by on the road. Luckily it didn't scare my horse but then I see a ruins of a old village that's was turned into a camp for a few Black Moblin. I stop to talk to one of them for a bit about the road I was on. Just to make sure I was going the right way to get to the Rito Village. After I was sure that I was on the right road I thanked them then went on my way.

     When I left the camp I took out my map to see that I forgot there was a stable just outside of the village. I looked back up to see that I was out of the snow now I had Shadow stop for a moment so I can get some lighter clothing on. Ones I was done I got going done the hill but seen another camp, this time of Black Lizalfos. I didn't want to stop this time so I just wave to them as I passed by. 

     After I had passed them I was able to see the stable so I looked to the sky to see that it was lunch time, 12:50 pm. Ones I got my horse up for the night I asked a guy named Beedle if their was anything I can hunt down near here, "Not really but there is some wildberrys, hylian shrooms, and spicy peppers near by." I thanked him for the info before I went to looking for them. 

     Ones I had made my 'Spicy Fruit and Mushroom Mix' for lunch I started to eat. But as I was eating a little kid came up to me asking if I could help them find some wildberrys. I told them that I would after I had eaten. When I was done with my meal I got up and made sure to tell the kids mom that I was helping them to look for some wildberrys before we left. It didn't take too long as I remember were I found them before. "Thank you for the help miss!" With that the little one off to their mom.

     I looked at the time to see that it was 3:40 pm now so I took this time to sing for the people here. By night time I took out my book and written about my day. Ones I was done I went to sleep thinking about what I'll find in the Rito Village that next day.

~ The Next Day ~

     When I got up for the day I made a light breakfast before going on to the village. As I made my way onto the bridge to the village I looked up to see the Divine Beast Vah Medoh. It was as big as I had though it will be in life! I made sure to walk slow to be able to look at everything as I pass them. There was a few guards on the bridge saying how that they don't see a Gerudo here. 

     Ones I was in the village a few of the kids come up to me asking about my people and where they live at. I answer them as I asked them to show me around here in returned for info. They were happy to hear that I was willing to answer them as they show off their home. 

     By the time we got to the top of the village they told me that the chief of the Rito village had gotten back home just the day before I got here. I thanked the little ones for a the info before going to talk to Chief. When I meet the Chief I told him that I'll be in the stable near by for a week before going on my way and that if he had anything he wants from me he will be able to find me there.

     With that said I would come by to the village every day for the next six days to look around and sing a song with the kids. They even let me sing one of their songs as they were play out a story for everyone there. But on the last day I told the them that I would be leaving in the morning to continue on my way to the sea. A good few of them asked if I could say one more week but I told them that I have to meet up with a friend of mine and I don't want to have them waiting for long. 

     They still was not to happy to hear that I had to go so I told them that I would sing one more song before I left for the day. They asked for me to sing a new song so I though about it before sing: 

[I'll not be adding the lyrics anymore so that you all can get back to the story sooner.]

     After I had song them the last song I left back to the stable for the night. With some dinner and my book, I start to write about me day and where I plan on going next before going to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1,095 words)

[It took so long to think about her time will be like in the Rito Village.]

[Pregnancy: week 12 + 5 days]