Chapter Seven: Hyrule Castle's New Royal Baby

POV: Zella

     When I had gotten up for the day I hear the Bokobins and Moblins coming back. After I got out of bed I walked outside to see them covered in blood. I ran over to them to make sure that they were ok. As I was helping them with bandaging their wounds I looked to see who all needed help. That was when I had noticed that there was less Bokobins than there was before; now there is only 16 Bokobins and the three Moblins. 

     I made sure to make a grave for the Bokobins who lost their life to get revenge for me. The grave is at the top of the hill with the big tree. It wasn't until the next day that I had to leave them so that I can get to Castle Town, where I wish to bring my baby into this world. But before I left, I walked up the hill with Shadow by my side to the tree. From there I looked back down to the Bokobin camp were only a few was awake at the time and the others was just getting up. 

     I wanted to give them something to help them for all that they did for me; so I singed the song of the Great Fairy Fountain.

"Do you see me in the distance?
Can you hear me plea assistance?
Send an angel, grant your power,
Save me in my darkest hour"

A few fairys came to me as I slowly dance, I made a point to show the fairys were the camp was.

"Softest lips and gentle kisses,
Graceful queen, please grant my wishes
Take my weapons, Beauty's daughter
Bless them in your sacred water"

From here on I started to see the Bokobins and the Moblins look around at the fairys as they heal their wounds.

"In the pool, you softly slumber,
What you're dreaming of, I wonder
Hear this song, awake your sleeping,
Do you have what I've been seeking?"

As I make a turn in my dance I could see them start to look this way.

"Winged savior, Queen of Fairy
Pick me up when I am weary
Vanquish death, renew my spirit,
I can fight if you can will it"

A two of the little fairys that was healing them came back to me and started to dance along side me. Before I knew it all the fairys came back to me as the sun made it's way into the sky.

"In my life and many travels
You were there through all my battles,
Now, oh maiden, rise in glory
Light the way and end the story... "

     Ones I was done singing the song the fairys left and I got onto Shadow ready to leave. I had him running down the hill as I looked to the sky to see the time, just a little bit pass five? I must have gotten up a bit sooner than usual, it's only 5:10 am now. It's a good thing that I had made a plan the day before about the path I'll take to get to the town. 

     The path I have plan is to take the Thims bridge to Orsedd bridge then pass Romani Plains and use the side entrance in-between the Hyrule Cathedral and the Castle Town Watchtower. This would place me in the east side of Castle Town. From there I should be able to find someone who can tell me were I can find a doctor. After I have this info I'll have to go to a Inn and work there until the baby is born.

     After I got to the bottom of the hill I had shadow slow down to a light jog over to the bridge. As I was going over I smelled rain coming so I looked to the sky over to my left and there were some clouds. They were small so there will be a little bit of rain today I see. I got out my map and seen the turn I need to take should just be up ahead of me to the right. 

     When I made it to my turn off print I see there was some apple trees. So I got off of Shadow to took some with me for my lunch and for Shadow. Ones I had gotten a good bit of them, I got back onto Shadow and made my way pass the Crenel Hills to the next bridge. I was a bit hungry so I took out a apple to eat as we come up to the bridge.