Florian - III

"Shower with me

"Shower with me." Florian said as he removed Jada's shoes much like he did the first time she'd visited weeks ago. "I'll behave."

As much as Jada felt like she should say no, the charming smile on his face already had her convinced.

In his large bedroom, she busied herself with taking off her name badge and white coat while he started the shower for them. Before exiting the bathroom, Florian dimmed the fluorescent lights to a more relaxing level.

"Come," he reached his hand out. Jada crossed the room with a yawn and joined him in the bathroom.

Florian pulled her scrub top over her head and smiled when she wrapped her arms around herself. "Don't be shy. It's no reason for that." He wasn't even looking at her. His eyes were locked on her full cleavage in her lavender bra. Florian bent and untied the drawstring at the front of her scrub pants and pushed them over her hips. They fell to the floor in a puddle at her feet.

"You promised you would behave." Florian was eye level with her navel, which he kissed until he got right back to where he wanted to be, her breasts.

"I lied. And I also made no promise. Just words." He replied as he sucked on her plump flesh while unclasping her bra at her back. Jada lifted her hand from her side to his face. Her red gel manicure was a stark contrast against his skin as her nails scraped over his beard. Her toes curled into the plush bathroom rug as he continued to do what he wanted with her breasts.

Moments later he stood at his full height and pulled his white t-shirt over his head. It was only then did Jada noticed the huge purple bruise on his shoulder near his chest. He had suffered blow after blow there in his opponent's attempt to make his right arm unusable in the fight. "Does it hurt?" She asked while gingerly touching the bruise.

"Less than it should." Florian answered simply then bent to pull her panties down her legs. She watched him intently, as he ran his hand along the inside of her thigh. She took in a sharp breath in preparation, but he never touched her. "You still want me to behave?"

She couldn't respond verbally and if her glistening lips were any indication, he knew the answer was no.

"Come," he said again while holding open the glass shower door. Before he stepped inside, he dropped his briefs and Jada couldn't help reaching out and grabbing his ass. It looked so firm she just had to.

"Hey woman!"

"Oh you can grab mine but I can't grab yours?" She stepped into the large shower. There were two large shower heads that made the inside of the shower seem like another world. Suddenly it was just them, in their most intimate clothes — their skin and nothing else.

"Here, I'll bathe you." He grabbed his sponge and lathered it with his Tom Ford body soap.

"No, let me." Jada took the sponge from him without waiting for a response and started with his chest. She glided the sponge over his body and he watched her every move. "Turn around, sir." She instructed and waited for him to do so. She washed his back and down his legs as he stood under one of the shower heads. When she was done, she placed a kiss on his back to let him know. But then she got distracted with all of the bruises on his skin. There weren't many but there were enough, and they weren't small either. Each one she kissed, until he was facing her again and she kissed the last one on his shoulder.