Lesson Learned - VII

Chris' alarm went off at exactly five-thirty a.m. It had been a long, long time since he had slept with someone in his bed. He had almost forgotten what it felt like. Usually he liked his own space. He would get too hot and the cuddling would stop sometime in the middle of the night, but this morning he woke up in the exact same position he'd fallen asleep in: with an arm resting around Ryleigh and his hand holding one of her breasts.

On a normal evening he would be in bed by ten for a full night of sleep but he and Ryleigh didn't get to sleep until nearly midnight. After she had dinner, they took a long, hot shower together. He did genuinely want to watch the movie so they put it on but of course that didn't last long. They didn't even make it to the part where Vivian had driven Edward to the Regent before Ryleigh was distracting him. At first he thought she was just trying to get comfortable laying against him on the large sofa, but by the third time she rubbed up against him, he knew then that she was doing it on purpose.

Ryleigh felt the bed shift and then her source of warmth move away, causing her to open her eyes. She rubbed them as she sat up in the dark, then she felt around for Chris who was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Good morning," Ryleigh crawled over to the side and stepped out of the bed.

"Good morning," Chris' voice was heavy with sleep. He pulled her over to stand in front of him then down onto his lap. Their kisses were sweet and lazy. They were both trying to wake up but neither really wanted to get out of bed, or away from each other for that matter.

Chris laid back on the bed and pulled Ryleigh with him. There was some heavy petting on Chris' part and now Ryleigh was wide awake. "Put it in," she could feel his hand between them, teasing her in all the right places and it simply wasn't enough.

Not one to keep her waiting, Chris stood up from the bed. He turned her over onto her stomach and pulled her ass up to his waist. He gave it a hard smack and then he did as she demanded. "Damn," his eyes closed. Chris held his hands at her hips to still her and he controlled the rhythm. The only thing that could be heard in the room was he smacking when he pulled her hard against him and her moans.

He was usually so gentle that Ryleigh was pleasantly surprised. "Chrisssss," she drug out his name. "Christopher oh my—"

"Shut up." He couldn't take her moaning his name like that. He was trying to focus and every time she opened her mouth, he could feel himself becoming undone. The more reckless he got the more unintelligible her sentences became.

"...inside of me." Chris heard Ryleigh mumble into the pillow she had her face buried in and he did just that.

Forty minutes later he had showered and was nearly dressed for work. He was just happy today was Friday. He was hopeful that Ryleigh didn't have weekend plans or work so that they could spend the next two days together.

"You look so sexy, Professor." Ryleigh blinked slowly as she took him in. He stepped from out of his closet in a pair of tailored dress pants and a sweater that complimented his eyes.

"Stop it." He warned her and walked towards his nightstand for his watch. Ryleigh didn't have class until 9:30 so she was sitting in his bed wearing the shirt he'd had on the night before.

"Or what? You'll only be late if you want to be."

"Oh, I want to be." His eyes quickly told her the truth. One more word from her and he'd cancel his first lecture of the day.

"I suppose since only one of us has any self control. I'll have to file that away for future use," Ryleigh grabbed the watch from him and fastened it around his wrist. "You've been warned." She dropped his wrist and rose up on her knees so that they were nearly eye to eye. "You sure you're okay with me staying here for a bit? I don't mind leaving with you."