Undercover

"When will you be back?" Courtney asked as she sadly watched Ryan load up his suitcase. Here they were, in a random city he'd flown her into to see him. Ryan had just gotten a phone call and suddenly their three day trip was cut into sixteen hours.

"I don't know. It's a work emergency."

He knew she was disappointed and it hurt his heart. But he took a deep breath and shook it off. The job comes first.

"I am so tired of this. It's been like this for eight months now and I still don't know exactly what it is you do." She laughed, "what are you? You work for the cartel? Smuggling people across the borders?" Courtney laughed at how ridiculous it sounded. "Honestly at this point what else could it be?!"

When Ryan didn't laugh, her own subsided and she took a hard look at him.

"Ryan!" She said his name firmly. He zipped up his black, medium-sized suitcase and wheeled it towards the door of the hotel suite. Ryan dropped his bag at the door then turned to go back into the suite's bedroom but Courtney was standing right behind him. She had a full on attitude and he just knew he wasn't going to get out of this one unscathed. "Don't look at me like that, I'm being serious right now." Courtney crossed her arms over her chest to cover up. All she had on was a deep cut bra that was more for the tease and less for the support.

"What's with the secret phone calls? The disappearing acts?" Her eyes followed his so he couldn't break eye contact. "I don't deserve to know?"

"Coco, it's not that you don't deserve to know." He paused, "Do you really want to know who I work for?"

"That's all I've been asking. What makes you so ready to tell me now?" Now she was skeptical that he'd given in so easily.

Ryan paused, "you put things into perspective. It has been eight months since we've made things official and you mean...the world to me. You trust me, so, if I say I trust you, I have to mean it." Ryan didn't say anything for a moment, giving her time to respond so when she didn't, he continued.

"I work for a huge oil corporation that requires me to be anywhere at any given time to seal deals, work out government kinks..." He laughed. "And this particular oil corporation I work for has some really important investors all over the world. It could be..." he pulled her close and stood over her. "A seven PM night here in Washington, with my favorite girl in the world," Ryan cupped her face then bent his head for a kiss. He got so lost in her plump lips that he nearly forgot the point he was making. "Or it could be ten PM in Canada and a VIP investor is asking for a meeting at one PM tomorrow, which means as much as I want to stay, I have to go."

"Well why can't it wait? Why can't he reschedule?"

"You don't make the Prime Minister of Canada and the CEO of their largest oil company reschedule." Ryan said to her between soft kisses to her lips. Eventually Courtney stopped putting up her fight and she let his kisses melt away all of her resolve. "These deals...they build bonds, they break them and create enemies; they make the world go 'round baby." Ryan brushed her curls from her face and looked her in her eyes, searching for anymore curiosity. He found none. His answers had satisfied her. "Show me how much you love me before I go." Ryan said against her lips.

"I already am." Courtney took his hand from her ass and guided his hand right between her legs. She used his fingers to push her panties to the side and slid them right in between her dripping pussy lips. Ryan dropped his carryon onto the floor next to them and swept everything on the wall table right onto the floor.

Every time they were together, it was like his body was on fire and according to his credit card, they could definitely fuck up a hotel room.

"Hurry up!" Courtney said as she hopped up on the table and began unzipping his Nike jacket while he dropped his sweats. Ryan didn't waste anytime sinking as far inside of her as he could go. If it was physically possible for him to go deeper, he would.