Every Kind of Way

He knew she would still be awake. She was a night owl, just like him.

The ride to the condo only made him more and more anxious to see her. Before he'd met her, he had never thought of settling down, but she did something no one else ever had, she helped him grow into a man.

Sticking his card into the lock, he waited until the light turned green before pushing open the door.

He walked down the short hall, and dropped his bags in the foyer before turning towards the living room where he heard music playing lowly.

Walking further in, he realized she wasn't in the living room, she was on the balcony that extended to the bedroom. Oliver stealthily and quietly walked up behind her. He placed a hand on her waist, causing her to quickly turn around with alarm in her eyes. He gave off a charming laugh, Ashanti rolled her eyes at him before punching him in his chest. "Oli, what are you doing here?" She placed her wine glass on the table before tiptoeing up and kissing him. She hadn't even given him time to answer because truthfully, as long as he wasn't hurt, she couldn't care less.

Oliver moved his hands from her waist, down to her thighs before lifting her up and sitting her on the balcony railing. The feeling was exhilarating, being three hundred feet in the air.

As long as he'd known her, as long as they'd been together, she always slept in lingerie. Every single night. It was hard for him to resist her when he had busy days following, she'd have him up all night if she could. "I missed you," he finally answered her question. Running his fingers along her thighs, he admired the intricate lace over her caramel skin.

Ashanti's breath hitched as she watched his fingers moving along her legs. "I wanna do some nasty shit to you," He licked his lips and Ashanti practically moaned at his words. "Can I?" Now his lips were at her neck, assaulting her skin in the most delicious way.

"Damn," The way his tongue caressed her skin had her panties soaked. "You can do whatever you want to do to me." Ashanti brushed her fingers across his beard and ran her thumb across his lips. He took her thumb into his mouth and sucked on it. "Fuck," Ashanti let out a sigh of a moan.

When she first got with him, she'd really underestimated him. Nobody could tell her that a brown-eyed brunette, with a name like Oliver would turn her out, but he did.

Taking her hand, Oliver kissed along her palm, up her wrist and arm to her collar bone before working his way up to her soft lips. Pulling her against him, Oliver carried her away from the railing and back inside.

Ashanti laid back on the bed, watching as he pulled his shirt off. "You're so fucking sexy Oli,"

As he climbed on top of her, Ashanti reached between them and ran her small hand along the print pressing through his sweats. She sighed a moan when he kissed her deeply. "Sometimes I can't believe you're my fucking wife, look at you," he leaned back onto his legs to admire her. "I'm putting a baby in you tonight, I promise," he looked her in her eyes. The look he gave her was enough to make her cum. "Come here," he pulled her closer by her ankle and went back to kissing her.

Moving his hands down to her thighs, Oliver shredded her lingerie as if it were paper.

"Oliver!"

"I'll buy you whatever you want." He licked his lips at the sight of how wet she was. "Damn," he ran his fingers along her pussy before getting comfortable between her legs. He wasted no time, licking up her juices before going in on her clit like it would be his last time tasting her.

Her toes curled and she raised her hands to her hair, pulling while his tongue worked miracles inside of her. "Oh fuck!" Her legs immediately started shaking when she felt his thumb teasing her ass. He had never done that before but she wasn't complaining at all. She'd mentioned to him that she was curious about it but she never expected him to go all the way. "Fuuuuuck daddy," now he had his entire thumb in her ass while making the sexiest slurping noises between her legs.

"Put them legs up, stop running from me."

"I c-can't." Her knees automatically tried to lock her legs together to keep him from continuing but he wasn't trying to hear that at all.

"But you will," He bit her thigh. At this point, Ashanti was higher than any drug had ever taken her.

When he finally seemed like he was satisfied with leaving her legs shaking, Oliver came up from between her legs and kissed her ever so softly. "I love you so much," Ashanti muttered against his lips. "Oh," her eyes rolled closed because she hadn't even realized he was teasing her until he was inside of her. "Fuck, daddy oh my..." he was stroking her so hard that the bedframe was slamming up against the wall over and over again.

"From Oli to daddy? I told you, you about to carry my baby and every time you look at our baby, you gonna remember this dick."

Ashanti wasn't sure if it was the dick, or his words that made her cum, but she was sure that she squirted. That was new.

"Oh my God," she literally had tears in her eyes.

"God can't help you. Turn over," he slapped her ass. Ashanti did as he asked without question and with every stroke he gave, she felt her insides trembling.

"Fuck baby," his large hands splayed across her waist and pulled her back against him until both of them came. "Damn," He watched as she collapsed onto the bed. "That, was the baby." He said and she found the energy to giggle, knowing he was dead serious. "Now for the afterparty," He grabbed her legs and positioned her just how she was previously; face down, ass up.

Oliver took his time, testing her. "If you want to stop, just let me know."

"I don't want to Olii, just do it,"

There weren't enough words to describe how good he felt. Before meeting him, anal was taboo, but the way he always dicked her down, she was willing to try anything once. "Oh my...Oliver," her nails dug into the pillow she was resting her head on. "Fuck,"

"You like that don't you?" He asked her and all she could do was nod her head and take it.

The following orgasm she had was different. It was so much more intense and it left her spaced out, unable to think beyond the pleasure her body was receiving. "I love you so fucking much Oliver."

"You love me?" He bit his bottom lip, nothing felt better to him than knowing he was able to please her. "Tell me again,"

"I fucking love you Oli,"

"Damn," his hands slipped from her back that was glistening with sweat. Biting his bottom lip, he pulled out of her and watched her collapse onto the mattress.

Ashanti rolled over onto her back with a satisfied grin and looked at him. "Boy you didn't do shit,"

"Oh yeah?" He licked his lips and tried to force her legs apart but she wouldn't let him. "That's what the fuck I thought."