May I Have A Moment of Your Time? [Hayase Yuuka]

"Sensei, may I have a moment of your time?" The soft silence in the air was disrupted by a visitor in your office during your break time. One that you found familiar. "Yes, Yuuka?" Your eyes hovered toward the light gleaming off of her blue hair.

Hayase Yuuka, the treasurer of Seminar, a mathematical genius, the great beast of Seminar... though that last moniker could easily earn her ire should you say it out loud... just like how GameDev Club did it.

"You are free right, Sensei?" She raised her eyebrow. You glanced over to the clock and nodded. "At the moment, yes."

"Then..."

=====

"Looks like it's my win again."

"Uuu..."

"That makes it... my tenth win? Or is it the eleventh?"

A cool breeze in the Lounge Room celebrated your win streak as Yuuka slumped in defeat beside you. The TV screen before you sang your name in victory, causing you to lean back and relax. You watched in amusement as Yuuka's gloom grew amidst the shining light the screen gave way to.

Ever since the escapades of troubles with the Game Development Department, Yuuka actually managed to get close to the members - which of course influenced her to play more video games. Honestly, you were just glad to see that she was enjoying herself more.

"Would it hurt you to go easy on me?" She faced you with a pout - a puffed cheek along with that stare. Cute, you thought to yourself as you smirked. "No, where's the fun in that?" You teased, wiggling your finger in denial.

"Uwah, what a troublesome personality."

"Oi, is that really something you say to your Sensei?"

A sudden pause and silence in the air... before the two of you giggled together. Hah... it was but a usual banter between the two of you, yet when they happen, they never failed to fill you with warmth. It was... not unpleasant.

It truly was not.

Your gaze was drawn to the clock in the room. "Mrm, I should get back now." You stood up, though with that bit of reluctance that lingers in your chest. "I still have a little more work." You stretched your arms languidly.

"Oh, then I'll lend you a hand, Sensei." She perked up with a smile. You could not deny that you were happy, though you were still worried for her. "What about your Seminar work?" You asked.

"No problem at all. Now let's go, Sensei!" She confidently said as she was the first to near the doorway and beckoned you to follow her. "I see." A rueful smile crossed your lips, along with a defeated sigh. You could only go along with her demand.

Both of your steps echoed against Schale's hallway. "...Thank you as always, Yuuka." Your tone was low and soft as you expressed your gratitude. Your mind wandered to how she was the first one to help you get accustomed here when you first arrived in this city. Come to think of it, she was always like that, wasn't she?