For You, A Hard Worker [Amau Ako]

Blam!

The door to your office slammed open, freezing you in place as you stopped munching on the bread in your hand. '...?' You questioned who could be so brazen to do such a thing in your office, shortly before your eyes focused on the figure. "Oh." A single word of understanding was all you said as you eyed a certain blue-haired girl.

She stomped her way right beside you, before seating herself on the chair. 'This again, huh?' You silently hummed in your mind as you scooted a bit. You took another pack of bread from your table and offered it to her. "Bread?"

She stared at you for a moment, her eyes narrowed as if she was annoyed ever so greatly with you. She let out a tired sigh, before accepting the bread. "Much obliged, Sensei." She quickly ripped the pack open and began munching on the food. "...Honestly, those Pandemonium Society-!"

You let out a silent sigh, along with a small smile as you started to listen to her venting.

This seemingly rude girl is Amau Ako, an executive officer from Gehenna's Prefect Team. She's at great odds with the Pandemonium Society, who kept giving the Prefect Team more and more headaches just because they could.

As a result... well... this is the result.

Ako often vents her frustrations on you, suddenly barging into your office and demanding your full attention. It's not that you mind, though, since listening to your students' stories was also a part of your job. It's just that...

It's quite cute how she trusted you to be her venting place, despite her usual demeanor toward you.

=====

You hummed after a short while, her tale already finished. The girl was still fuming, but visibly better than before. "There, there." You patted her head a few times, causing her to turn to you. "Please do not treat me like a child, Sensei."

"Heh, sorry, sorry." You chuckled as she lightly swatted your hand. "You have it rough, Ako." You lamented. "You have no idea." She huffed for a few moments before her face was laced with some sort of annoyed expression. "...I am more frustrated now."

"Eh..."

"This is your fault, Sensei."

"Eeeh... how is that my fault...?"

"I will make you take responsibility for this." She stood up. 'She's not even listening...' You silently thought in defeat with sagged shoulders. "You are going with me to a cafe nearby."

"You have no complaint, right?" She stared at you with a serious expression on her face. "...No, of course not." You hummed as your chest skipped a beat. "Good. As you should."

"Now, let us be off already." She urged you to stand up and follow her on the double. "Time is of the essence, Sensei."

"Calm down already." You huffed. "The cafe's not going anywhere." Standing up from your seat, you soon join her by her side as you make your way out of your office. 'Hm...' An amusing thought then crossed your mind as you idly heard more of her stories.