A Way To A Man's Heart [Aikiyo Fuuka]

Bang! Bang!

Two shots to take down your foes. You hummed as you proceeded down the hall. Your steady footsteps echoed within the confines of the building, along with the panicked clamor of its occupants.

"How boring."

They tried to stop you, but you were too fast. With each trigger pull, all of them fell, one by one. Your advance was relentless, unstoppable by even the mightiest of their ranks.

Work, as usual.

=====

"Sensei, thank you for your work!" A Valkyrie Police Academy student saluted you. "Likewise." You answered, ticking a few things on their paper before signing it off. "As usual, I will leave the cleanup to you."

"Yes, Sensei!" She motioned to the many other members of the Valkyrie Police Academy standing by to rush inside. At once, all of them quickly made their entry into the building. You watched them do their work briefly, before turning away.

"Then, I'll leave you to it."

"Yes, Sir!"

=====

"How troublesome..." As you returned to Schale, you watched as the sun slowly set on the distant horizon. You were still in your work "uniform", but you felt like it was just a hassle to take it off.

Grrrrr.

"Damn." You rubbed your growling stomach, which has been begging for sustenance for quite a while now. You sighed in defeat as you knew that there were a lot of groceries available in Schale's Kitchen, but you lacked the motivation to create something edible with them. Not that your cooking skill was great, it was barely passable.

Then, cup noodles it is.

=====

As you sat in your office with a cup of instant noodles in your hand and still clad in your equipment, you let out a satisfied sigh. "Hrm..." You hummed after the enticing smell of the noodles got into your nose. Without further ado, you began devouring the food with fervor.

In the middle of your "grand" feast, the door to your office suddenly opened, drawing your attention. "Ah..." You could only mumble as you saw who was behind the door. Her ruby-red eyes were drawn to you for a brief moment before they turned to the cup noodle in your hand.

But then, her gaze was steered away once again, drawing yours in the same direction... toward where your trash can lay... which was filled with the many remains of cup noodles.

You quickly focused your undivided attention on her. She was visibly trembling as she looked down, hiding her face from you underneath her hair.