The worlds revenge

The worlds revenge

NOT ALL OF US ARE GONNA MAKE IT OUT ALIVE..

The walking dead fanfic ___________________________

___________________________

:˖* 𓈈 - - - -♡︎·˚𖤐𓈈
And suddenly living turned to surviving,
Surviving became suffering..

͙
Lily smith  ˚ ִׄ‧₊ ˚. . the worlds revenge

THE WORLD WAS GONE, Lily smith had watch apocalyptic movie before, but when reality hit and the world crumbled she was at a lose for hope

Camping out the first month in her mother and fathers dingy basement, the sweet savored moment disappearing at her mothers death.
Her father sending lily down the road for what he called emergency turned into her fathers disappearance, her child hood home engulfed in a hue of orange, yellow and red.
The woods floor cracking, the noise of birds flying overhead became normal—almost to Normal. Lily's brown bag keeping her company most nights sleepless, to her utter shock as her eyes feasted upon a neighborhood, something the hadn't seen in months, her clothes slathered in dirty essence,  the smell of the woods becoming normal as she approached a small home, "you bite?" A man voice rang startling the girl "no, just looking for a place" Lily gulped slowly turning to meet the voice. "We live there" his boy explained eyeing lily like she was the monster that roamed the earth, "you haven't been bit? Scratched?" The man breathed his voice in a rushed tone "no I promise" Lily nodded, her hands tugging at her bags strapps Lily approached the two as they slowly nudged themselves to the door, the man keeping the door open of lily to enter.