[ 14 ] weird acts

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ

"Because I'm your sister and I promised I wouldn't leave, that went for you to"

Andrea and dale feet fled in the mangled grass as Andrea swung her rifle the smoke still simmering out she'd fired the shot, the walker now being dragged back between rick and Shane.

"Is that Daryl?" Max asked peering from out of nowhere, "she shot daryl?" Hershel's angered face busted from the homes doors, "what the hell is going on out here?" He fumed his eyes watching the same scenes as the rest.

"It's just Daryl" John sighed, turning to Hayley as her eyes went cold bulging at t-dog, a doll being raised, Sophia's doll.

"I found it washed up on the creek bed right there, she must of dropped it crossing there somewhere" Daryl informed laying on his side his body covered in dirt as Hershel stitched his wound Hayley watching as rick circled the spot Daryl had found the damn doll. It sound wrong it really did, the doll sat in Hayley's lap and she wished it wasn't.

"Cuts the grid almost in half—how's he looking" rick turned his hands glued to the map lied out on the thin spread white sheets Daryl had now covered in dirt "I had no idea we'd be going through the antibiotics so quickly any idea what happened to my horse?" Hershel asked vexingly cutting the last stitch

"yeah the one who almost killed me if it's smart it left the country" Daryl taunted gruffly watching as Hershel washed off the muck he'd gotten on his hands. "we call that one Nelly as in nervous Nelly I could've told you she'd throw you if you'd bothered to ask—it's a wonder you people have survived this long" Hershel nodded, confused herself Hayley held the doll conscientiously lying it on her lap the doll was once white, but now the dirt that seeped into the seems rubbed off onto her fingers.

She remembered when Sophia would drag the thing only the mud, it never been white for long even when there mom would wash it for hours nothing.                

                         . ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖

The sun blazed an orange hue, making the clouds pink.

The groups silence spoke more plates scrapping against the edge of there forks the first home cooked meal most had in a long time.

Lily eyed the plate infront of her watching the plates outer rim the small details shined with the small light. She'd love to say her mind was here but it wasn't it was with Morgan and Duane eating stale beans with old bowls

Her eyes watch the groups mouths too full to speak most time most to scared on what to say "dose anyone know how to play guitar?" Glenn cheerfully spoke making lily suck in a lip  breaking the unassertive silence "dale found a cool one somebody's got gotta know how to play" he laughed at the group's silence "Otis did" Patricia drawled, her voice loud enough for Glenn to hear making the smile practically rip off of Glenn's face faster then a fly.