[22] Choosing a ghost

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

" family isn't always blood"

As much as there wasn't time to talk. There was the question of what Merle Dixon would do.

"It won't work" rick bluntly stated, shaking his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe there were standing in the middle of the road talking about Merle Dixons fate. Out of everyone Merle Dixon.

"it's gotta" Daryl pleaded, his eyes darting like a mad man "look the governors probably on the way to the prison right now. Merle knows how's he thinks and we could use the muscle" Daryl pleaded, his reasoning almost perfect. "I'm not having him at the prison" Maggie hastily stated crossing her arms, her eyes glaring to Merle.

"There's no way Merle's gonna live there" rick shook his hands planting on his hips. "So you're gonna cut Merle loose and bring the last samurai home with us" Daryl took note to michonne "she's not coming back" lily raised a brow at ricks words.

Michonne wasn't bad. She hadn't done anything wrong not enough to break any sorta trust. Merle had, multiple times. "She's not in a state to be on her own. She brought you guys to us" Maggie noted Sucking in her lip as the argument unfolded. Wind blew past as the group felt a sense of loss. Merle Dixon was no man. He was a annoying sun of a bitch who only cared for one thing. Himself.

"We don't know who she is. But Merle, Merle's blood" Daryl remarked, "no he's your blood" max snapped, crossing his arms a vein shooting through his forehead. "My blood, my family is standing right here and waiting for us back at the prison" max exclaimed, throwing his arm towards the prison direction.

He was done loosing family, Daryl was going to break up their family because of someone he thought was dead.

And max meant every single word. Shane might have been a horrible brother most Of his life but the group at the prison hadn't and he'd only known some for a year and it only took a year for them to become his family.

"And you're part of that family. But he's not. He's not." Rick shook adding to maxs words. praying Daryl would come to his sense . "Fine. We'll fend for ourselves" Daryl shrugged adjusting his crossbow "that's not what we're saying" Glenn grunted lowering his voice "no him, no me"

"Daryl you don't have to do that" Maggie stepped forward eyeing Daryl "it was always Merle and i before this" the group practically scolded Daryl at his word. "Daryl please don't" lily protested.

Daryl nudged past Maggie and Glenn a defeated expression covering his face "what's going on?" Hayley stood, her face scrunched in perplexity. But no one had to answer for her to release what was going on.

"No" Hayley shook planting herself in-front of him and rick "what do I tell my mom? Hmm?" She asked, Daryl nudging past her with vexon in his eyes "she'll understand" he shrugged. "Will she?" She shouted making Daryl stop "she'll have to" Hayley scoffed her eyes widen with disbelief.