[ 4 ] Stangers

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

" we were all scared but in the end we were just trying to survive"

"Are you the one that barricaded the alley?", Lily queried, a breath leaving her mouth as they walked along roof tops of old mall buildings. "somebody did—I guess when the city got overrun whoever did it was thinking not many geeks would get through" Glenn rushed running over to a hatch that squeak when opened "at the tank why'd you stick your neck out for us?" Rick queried helping Glenn open the hatch watching as he threw his bag down it thudding at the bottom as his foot hit the first rusty step

"call it foolish naive hope that if I'm ever that far up shit creek somebody might do the same for me guess I'm an even bigger dumbass than you two" Glenn smiled taking yet another step onto the metal ladder

"You got that right" lily nodded handing her bag to Glenn as he through it down lily scolding him at the loud whack at the bottom, rolling his eyes at lily who was now slowly watching her step down the ladder Rick not far behind,

watching as the sun light that light up the small hole was now gone thanks to rick shutting the hatch rick and lily followed Glenn running throw the broke down mall into yet another ally way.

If Lily would've known there be this much running she would've stayed at the tank to be honest. "im back with two guest plus four geeks in the alley" glenn radio over to someone. lily looked at rick confused on what they had Gotten themselves into.

Stopping at the last two steps the cracks Lily avoided as she watched two men run out from a metal door that had slammed shut.  there faces covered in a pitch black mask there bodies laced in a black gear a wooden bat gripped in one hand.

"let's go!" Glenn rushed, running with  lily and rick into a metal door as a blonde women grabbed Rick by the shoulder pushing him into a plastic wrap pile her eyes glared into ricks her knuckles turning a light shade of white at her grip.

"Hey!" Lily shouted her voice barely existent, her hands reaching out the the women's shoulder only to miss by an inch as a younger boy got in between the two diapering into another part of the building like a ghost.

"Just chill out Andrea. Back off" a man breathed, his hair dripping in sweat running down his face his gear clattering to the floor beneath him. The woman—Andrea hands began to tremble with the gun in hand a fearful look covered her face plane as day.

"Andrea I said back the hell off!" His voice boomed at Andrea eyeing her. She breathed the gun falling to her side.

"I don't understand" Rick spoke, gulping down the dismay that bubbled in his throat eyeing the rather angry group. "Look we came into the city to scavenge supplies. You know what the key to scavenging is? surviving" the man grasped ricks arm nudging him forward Andrea grasping Lily's there trust in the two out the window.