[ 7 ] Adrenaline rush

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

" and just like that I was forgotten"

Lily eyed the edge like it was a plague, the unsettling sensation of what lied on the streets of Atlanta filled her mind.

placing her hands that were outlined in dirt on the side of her head trying to comprehend what the group had let Rick and Glenn do.

As the somber clouds took over the blue sky, the last bit of the lustrous sun trying its best to stay as Liam finally lifted his head looking up at the gray sky, a small rain drop falling onto his left cheek his eyes grew big as he darted his head back down to the ledge

The wet deluge of rain began to pour one by one as the last pit of sun losing the battle as the sky grew into a dark essence, thunder crashing drenching the group, Liam eyes wondered the streets finally locating his father, he watched as the blood and guts the group had slathered on now washed away from rick and Glenn clothes, now out of sight Liam began to fret  of all times right now? Liam questioned.

Lily head darted to the left of the mall a gate rattle in the distance, the contemplate feeling that Rick would pull up at the mall misconceived her as the sound of tire screeching rang through Lily's ears—running over to the edge, the rain letting up and the dark direful clouds letting the sun beam ever so slightly, everyone distempering fearing that they be food for the famished that still begged to be let in. walkers.

"Rolling up to the front of the store be ready" a voice radio over. Lily grabbed her bag from the stair well door her and Liam booked it Lily got to the third step letting morales pass,  " Morales!" Merle yelled that was the man name lily looked up at the stair well running back up to the door way where t-dog stood hesitantly—"t-dog leave him!" She yelled t-dog craned his head towards the girl then back and Merle Dixon "t-dog he's not worth it!" Lily added looking back at the stair well her heart beating out of her chests "come on lily" Liam shouted from a couple stairs below

Lily brows burrowed as she knew she couldn't save t-dog even if she wanted to, her feet dragging her down the stair well, leaving t-dog and Merle behind running back into the clothes department, her eyes meet the glass door a walker with a rick breaking down the glass,  lily knew they had got in and it was only a mater of time till she became a meal for the monster that roamed the earth

"You good?" Liam asked lily sweat running off the side of face as he kept his eye on the chain morales, Andrea and Jacqui pulled on. "yeah fine" lily huffed looking back at what she hoped would be t-dog but no—one liky turned as a car alarm echoed through out the garage the sounds of shoes clattered catching Lily eye.

"Don't leave me!!" T-dog yelled frantically lily smiled, her eyes meeting t-dog frantic face,  as a u-haul pulled up a knock at the garage door the four adults pulled on the chain as fast as they could, walkers followed not far as the door opened Rick stood his hands laid out to help, throwing the bags they had brought as the frantically got in the u-haul trembling as lily sat her head falling back as she staired at the walkers that now begged to be let in.

The engine rearing as they took off everyone heavy breathed as morales slammed the garage like door shut. lily had never been more thankful to see a Terence u-haul in her life as she slumped back on the warm metal,  her bag now placed on her lap, the small yet almost none existent bloodguilt of leaving Merle Dixon on the roof, Lily gulped as she used her shirt to try and wipe the sweat that seeped down her forehead,

Liam's smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he was stat in front of the blonde hair girl "what?" Lily breathed sitting up "now we go home"

Lily had focused on the u-hauls grey walls, the sun peaking in through the small holes as the blaring sound of Glenn stolen red car echoing through out the u-haul

Liam still had a smile, he was so happy and for what? Lily asked herself many times throughout this drive. The u-haul shaking from the bumps in the road. As the Atlanta sun made lily sweat buckets, the u-haul swerving through out the road.

As the u-haul came to a stop , lily had been longing for a camp much like this yet when it came to it the lump in her throat grew, the door swong opened at the new sound of mumbles of others filled her ears.  "come on,let's go meet everybody" Liam smiled his feet placed firmly on the dirt tracing it through the grass.

Liam paused as he waited for his dad to see his mom Lori and his other son Carl. The look on Liam's face told another story as rick tackled his other son in a fit of tears his wife next.

Lilys arms fell limp to his side as the look on Liam's face, as his brother let out walling sob lily couldn't help but notice Lori face her eyes darting at another man as her arms laid wrapped around her husband's neck. She didn't dare point it out in fear of it being nothing, a women smiled at Lily helping her with her bags.

The next minute lily had found herself sitting at a small circle around a camp fire, the fire burning together a red,yellow and orange hue it was small but enough to cause warmth yet not a lot , lilys eyes darting to the dark, shimmery sky that the stars danced in,  her head falling limp at the mumbles from the other groups "ed, you want to rethink that log?" A voice bellowed Shane lily learned was his name

Keeping her head down as her eyes slowly looked up, ed with a log in hand limply throwing it in the fire brushing Shane words off.

"It's cold man" a man voice replied he was sat with his two girls and wife, lilys head lifted at the two conversations "the cold don't change the rules, dose it?" Shane disputed, eyeing ed "I said it's cold you should mind your own business for once" ed spat bringing Shane to his feet in an rush lilys lip curled as she adjusted herself to get a better look.

"Hey ed, are you sure you wanna have this conversation, man?" Shane spoke towering over ed "go on pull out the damn thing " ed cursed his voice raised at his fit of anger, his wife was brought to her feet  her face plastered in embarrassment as her finger tips quickly pulled the now hot log the two girls stayed silent there heads low as Shane crutched down "hey Carol,Sophie...Hayley , how y'all doing this evening?"

"Fine, we're just fine" Hayley gulped her hands fiddling looking red from her always picking at them she looked to be in her near 20s yet she looked like she had the heart of a small child.  "okay" Shane nodded a smirk tugging at his lip "sorry about the fire" carol voice was low and soft "no,no,no,no apology needed" Shane reassured the two standing to his feet as he walked away scolding ed.

"Hey lily" Liam voice erupted through lilys ears dragging her out of her ease dropping. "Hi" lily softly smiled as Liam sat, another boy lingering behind him "oh yeah this is Carl and the girl over there is Hayley. Hayley" Liam called the shy girl over,  she now sat only a couple inches in front of Lily,  sighed crossing her arms in a fit as she knew this would be a long night.