[ 10 ] The problems we face

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

"Do you believe in fairytales?"

The birds chirping reechoed through out camp, but it didn't overtake the sound of the bodies thudding, or the screams of last night's tragedy.

"I say we go talk day we all want to go to the cdc" Liam nodded looking at Hayley and Lily "no" max shook his head as he fiddled with his shirts hem. "Fort benign is 100 miles in the opposite direction, the cdc is not far" Hayley indicated.

"Sorry max" Lily smugly eyed the man, "kids! Come on" Daryl's shouted mockingly almost annoyingly leading the four up to the barrel sight as they watched Andrea sorrow eyes Burry her sister.

"I got it, I got it" Andrea grunted, grasping her sister sides dragging her lifeless body into the body size hole.

Liam stood behind his father, watching truth be told after Atlanta fell, he didn't think funerals would still be a thing yet here he was watching with a sorrowful eye.

the smell of the group had gotten worse but somehow the group had become immune to it.

The endless amount of sweat drowning the group, "hey" Glenn smiled sitting next to lily his breath labored. "You need some water mr. Dumbass?" Lily gripped the water bottles lid.

"Thanks" Glenn rolled his eyes.

Sitting in circle, all wanting to know, if this was home, or if this was goodbye.

"Now look there are no-there are no guarantees either way I'll be the first one to admit that I've know this man a long time i trust his instincts" Shane started earning the groups trust.

so those of you that agree, we leave first thing in the morning okay?" Shane looked around no one really want we to disagree no one knew what they wanted

"What's the face?" Shane sniffled, hands on his hips as the group disbanded, leaving max and Shane. "Remember that time in you were on patrol and you trusted rick?"

Shane mutter a word under his breath wiping his hand down his face "you were almost shot, ring a bell?" Max seethed his dyspeptic anger fuming through.

"You trust me?" Shane queried, raising a brow as he glared at his younger brother.

max huffed lowering his gaze as to not wanting to Amit he did trust his dimwitted brother. "Go wait in the car"

"We're moving out" Rick radio over Lily crutched down right next to him. her eyes watching the Atlanta sun disappear behind the lofty prominent buildings.

"we're the quarry if you heard me yesterday you may be coming here if you are-We'll be gone by the time you arrive me and Lily are leaving a note a map behind for you tapped to a red car so you can follow our trail we're heading to the cdc if there's anything left it's gotta be there don't you think?"