[ 5 ] No way out

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

" be careful for the breaths you take might be your last"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" be careful for the breaths you take might be your last"

The group murmured, talking about a way out the fear of being eaten alive by the famished monsters that lingered outside took over everyone minds like a plague.

Lily and Liam only 15 and 14 had no clue. As the group had just tossed them asided like dust lily picked at her nails that were filled with dirt the sound of Merle dixon sweet talking them to let him out of the cuffs never stopped "do you ever shut up" Liam questioned craning his neck around to look at Merle dixon "you let me out of the cuffs and I will I promise" Merle smiled an eerie smile

"Let's go" rick smiled his eyes squinting blocking the sun that pecked through the clouds lily knew Rick was worried, but for whatever reason he would pretext his fear. "where?" The two asked to there shock no reply they glared at the group of grown ups, who just ignore the two "I'm starting to think we're an inconvenience" Lily sternly spoke raising her voice in hope the others would hear but nothing, following the 5 adults down the stairs and into where a drain laid.

"This is it you sure?" A man asked hesitantly as he just staired into the gaping abyss of the dark tunnel, "I really scoped the place out the other times I was here it's the only thing in the building that goes down but I've never gone down it" Glenn explained his head also lowered to the tunnel a queasy feeling erupting in his stomach

"You sound like the drain belongs in a horror movie" lily gulped walking closer to the drain it was a vast ocean of black "who wants to go down there?" Liam questioned now walking over to where lily stood—lily watched as all eyes fell on Glenn his face full of regret and fear "I'll go with you" lily spoke now all eyes on her hesitant to say why.  "speak your mind" rick told lily seeing the hesitated look on her face "I wanna prove that I can do what y'all do"

Rick just looked at the girl the empathy she had rick only knew lily  a day and someone felt responsible for her like she was his own deep down he knew he didn't want anyone's blood on his hands as he knew whatever he said it wouldn't change her mind.

"Fine" rick nodded lily sighed as a gasp of air fell from her lips astonished that rick agreed as she watch rick looking at Glenn for reassurance his eyes rolled as he said alright, lily didn't hesitate as her foot touched the yellow ladder climbing down, Glenn not far behind, a small pile of water splashed under lily and Glenn's weight walking along the narrow Cimmerian tunnel timid of what they might accour.

The small beam of lights there flashlights light the bemoaned darkness "dah!" Glenn shouted a rat squealing as it ran pass the two lily quick to bring her hand up to her mouth "your just gonna follow the rat?!" Lily questioned her voice raised in panic "you got a better idea" Glenn gagged his eyes glued to the rat "I've got a thousand!" Lily spat the two bickering echo through out the tunnel hoping no one could hear, the two were more scared then angry at each other taking one step at a time not daring to look at the metal walls that surrounded them.

The feeling of being harmed never went away as they both knew what await them at the surface, "yeah we got ourselves a sewer tunnel" Glenn sighed as lily was yet to turn the corner seeing the gated off circle the rat crawling right through lily flash her flashlight wanting, hoping to get teleport through a walker turned freaking the two out, the walker had a rat in hand that sent shivers down lily spine

"I think I'm gonna be sick" lily gaged bringing her hand to cover her mouth once agian as she turned away the walker arms reaching through "you okay?" Glenn gulped looking at the disgusted girl all lily could do was nod.

T-dog was on the rooftop with Merle and the enormous lily had for him was grand. The smell of swear lingered on Lily's clothes Glenn's to. The sound of glass echoed in the ears running to find rick and Andrea's whose guns had already dug been drawn "what you find down there?" Rick hastily asked eyeing the door walkers flooding the first set of glass doors. "Not a way out" Liam breathed his eyes peeled to the door "we need to find a way....and soon" Andrea breathed.

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

"See anything?" Liam peered over the ledge thunder rumbling from afar "that construction site those trucks—" Rick handed the binoculars to Liam "they always keep keys on hand" he informed  eyed over the edge

the worlds revenge ⤷ the walking dead (MAJOR EDITING!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें