[ 18 ] anger turned to fuel

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

"Why try when you'll just loose it all?"

Lily smith was many things, a daughter a friend a lost cause. Months back to back, cold harsh winter and colorless days. Summer peering around the corner causing a hot streak to rush the group.

The farm was a lost memory, Shane Walsh was just another soul to the world, Andrea was...well.

Waiting in steamy cars, for homes to be cleared, overgrown hair ragged clothes smells unrecognizable it became normal unspoken irascibleness and pique thicker then mud.

A whistle blew almost like a resonate in the wind, carrying blankets and clothes lori was eight months pregnant, the groups eyes were on her.

Liam still wasn't on board with this baby thing, like he had much of a choice at this rate, his skin painted with mud as he sat wiping his hands
On his pant leg.

The group was fatigued and enfeebled, no place was forever no place was safe. Lily sat with max the two talked more then they should of most of the time much like John and Hayley who were like a married couple at this point.

"Psst" t-dog hummed, his lips pressed together as the walkers the group had grown to resent began to drag there feet towards the home it was like catching a break was a myth.

There feet scattered, quietly sneaking through the homes back entrance, there stuff loosely being thrown into the car to weak to kill the walkers themselves there get away cars fleeing.

Stopping a mile or two up the road setting a barrier around the cars, a map stretch out they'd been everywhere, they'd been fighting the dead to get out yet heard after heard circled them like caged animals.

"Lils" rick called waving the young girl over, "you talk to Morgan yet?" Lily smiled shaking her head, she knew Rick had lost all hope on Morgan, all winter he tried talking her out of her hope that he was still alive.

Her and Liam would sit and talk on the radio for hours almost the static was weak and the silence was loud but it kept the winters interesting.

"Hey, while the others wash there panties let's go hunt" Daryl stood,his crossbow loose at his side. Rick nodded clocking his gun as if he'd run into
Anything as lily kept her guard.

Daryl and rick traced against the railroad tracks, Daryl's feet close to each other "that's a shame" Daryl turned a prison at bay, walkers overtaken a filed the gates high enough to keep other loose walkers outs.

Ricks lips set off a smirk, stopping dead in the tracks an idea in his eye.

Lily's eyes furrowed together, as rick took red handle pliers to the chain linked fence the group circled in formation walkers growling at there feet.