[ 11 ] scared silence.

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

" quietly changing her mind"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" quietly changing her mind"

"Wake up" Shane sniffled his fingers digging into his brother, tugging his shoulder in anger his head shifting hiding something that ticked his neck as max groaned, "what's up with your neck?" Max grunted at Shane stupid attempt the light shined brightly into his eyes.

"Just, get up" Shane snapped dragging his brothers t-shirt off of the couch, "what the hell"  max fumed his eyes almost shut as his head began to pound.

"Will you shut up?" Shane spat, dragging max until he could stand on his own. Max didn't dare speak at his own fear as his eyes glared at the back of his brothers head.

There steps dragged as the man room lights awoke the two. "Hey" Shane deeply spoke brushing off his actions his hand grasping a plastic cup

"hey" rick brightly spoke, "feel as bad as I do?" Rick chugged his orange juice a small chuckle leaving his lips "worse" Shane softly laughed, his eyes darting to loris.

Lily's fork scrapped the edge of her plate, as t-dog cheerfully walked over a pan full of eggs "here—it's portion!" He smiled, his smile was contagious to lily as she thanked the kind man

The bite felt like a cloud, food the one thing the earth left behind that would be useful, "Sitting by yourself?" Liam yawned pulling out a chair, lily glaring at the older boy as Liam's hand snatched the white rimmed plate "morning" Jenner announced walking in with a coffee mug.

"Doctor I don't mean to slam you with questions first thing but—"

"You will anyway" Jenner sighed, pausing dales agonizing sentence "we didn't come here for the eggs" Andrea pushed in making Jenner turn a small nod of defeat meeting the groups tired eyes.

The room's essence laid uneasy, as Jenner turn on a main screen. lily watched a close eye, the screen showing some time of science thing she didn't ascertain.

Everything out of jenner's lips sounded like mangled wired. to what lily got, it was what happens when you get bit when you get to become one of them.

And that, Paris, New York all the way to Africa. It was all infected and nothing was ever going to recover. The world had turned the dead ruled it

"Doc, I know this has been taxing for you and I hate to ask one more question but uh that clock—it's counting down what happens at zero" dale inquired, an uneasy eye glaring at the clock