[ 1 ] The goodbye

:˖* 𓈈 - - - -♡︎·˚𖤐𓈈

" goodbyes are easy, it's the forgetting that's hard"

"Yeah I saw a lot of that" the man sighed looking up at Morgan as his spoon crashed onto the side of his bowl the subject of the dead must of made the man uncomfortable as he gulped  "out in the loaded dock piled in trucks.." "no, not the ones they put down the ones they didn't the walkers like the one I shot today" Morgan informed the man looked up at Morgan confusion plastered on his face like Morgan was insane every word morgan had spoke the man grew more and more confused like he was dreaming and didn't know it.

lily pushed out her chair walking away from the conversation that was unfolding the mumbles of the conversation the explanation of the world.

It was a hard explanation as lily never had patience to listen to much. And that conversation alway hit lily's heart as the flash backs of her mother invaded her head what had happened only a month ago the blaming herself for it was worse .

An hour or so had passed the time was important to lily it was the only thing she knew would never change. Sat up in bed as Morgan and rick both sat in silence there thoughts over taking them as Duane layed half awake, lily had missed the Conversation of the boy the man called Carl but she knew how he had gotten shot that was she needed.

Why lily asked herself, maybe it was the only thing that made sense she told herself. Stopping that train of thought  as the alarm of a car blared throughout the house Duane shooting up in dismay  "it's nothing one of them must of bumped the car.." Morgan softly explained to Duane and lily the fear both plastered on there face as lily watched the man stand slowly,  Duane Turned off the light as lily blew  out the candle the alarm still blaring.

As lily could feel her heart in her throat the pitch black of the home didn't help as the knife that layed swiftly next to the bed was now in her hand clutching it  as Morgan and the man glared threw the window there hearts beating fast as Duane and lily ran up to the window there curiosity getting to them,watching the  the plethora of walkers invading

the streets as the bright flashing lights of the car stinging "noise won't it bring more of them?" The man questioned "nothing we can do about it now—we just have to wait them out" Morgan sighed as he shut his half of the blanket his head thrown to Duane as he gasped "she here!" Duane didn't dare to move as those words spewed out his mouth "get away from the window" Morgan told Diane, lily grabbed Duane shoulder pushing him away as his sobs grew louder

"That's his—mother" Lily studdered that's the one thing her and Duane had in common the pain of seeing a loved one as a walker as the flash backs of lily mother corpses agian flooded her head she wanted them gone as Morgan pushed pass the girl now covering his son head to muffle the sobs