[ 16 ] anger led to this

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

"The lies we tell ourselves to make us feel better always come back to haunt us"

Tires reared along the farms path, a truck rearing towards the home ricks face shining in the light "dad!" Carl grittily smiled as the door opened carls feet fleeing down the driveway bear hugging his dad.

"Patrica prepare the shed for surgery" Hershel spoke as his car door slammed his tone in rage as Maggie's hands wrapped around Glenn's who's face was rather droopy "are you hurt?"

Lori asked Rick his eyes glued to loris wounds "no, but what happened to you?" He worrisomely asked cupping her face "I was in a Car accident" "accident How?" He leaned forward panic startling him "I went looking for you" she titled her head catching ricks brown eyes "went out looking for you on her own I brought her back" Shane jumped in earning a glare from Lori.

"who the hell is that?" T-dogs finger raised like he'd just unwrapped a heinous comp.

"That's Randall" Hayley stated, wiping blood off her face John eyes glued to the small cut. a brown haired boy slumped in the back of the truck a cloth covering his eyes. "You uh—you good?"
John stuttered scratching the back of his head "yeah" Hayley nodded, nudging his shoulder.

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

"He would've bleed out" the group sat around eyeing rick there stomachs turning "if he lived that long it's gotten bad in town" rick sought out "what do we do with him?" Andrea scrunched "I repaired his calf muscle as best I can but he'll probably have nerve damage" Hershel vindicated wiping his hands through a green cloth.

"When he's able we give a canteen take him out to the main road send him on his way" rick remarked, the screen door swong open as Daryl finally made his appearance, something he hadn't done in days it felt like.

"He knows where we are" Shane replied, "he was blindfolded the whole way" Hayley glared "he's not a threat" she added her mother shaking her head at her to stop like she was a child taking her hand. "not a threat?" Shane scoffed

Lily practically knew where the conversation would lead.

"you killed three of their men you took one of them hostage but they just ain't gonna come looking for him?" He argued his brow cocked.

"No one is looking for him" rick reprimanded clashing his teeth together "you know I'm gonna go get him some flowers and candy look at this folks—we're back in fantasyland" shane scoffed, his stomps rattling the table "you know we haven't even dealt with what you did at Hershel's barn yet Shane" max shouted, making his brother turn.

The two stood close to each other there flares burning into each other skins.

Shane chuckled, sucking on the front of his teeth a hand slapping down on his brothers face "do us both a favor keep your mouth shut" shane sniffled letting his brother deal with whatever pain he had.