[ 17 ] what did you do?

. ་ ˖ ׂ: ֺ꒷₊˚» ʚ♡⃛ɞ꒷₊˚⤜ . ་ ˖ ׂ:

Fall had settled in, the coldness nicked your skin harshly almost

dales funeral was more then beautiful for what the group could scurry together, the group wished things were the same, lily knew dale was in a better place as she sat next to the grave wind blowing by

No matter what, that same was gone lost to the cruel world dale didn't want. The group looked of tiny ants moving into the Greene families home, the cold air at night was almost unbearable.

Lily wasn't gonna help, she hadn't even talked to Rick or anyone really, sitting next to dales grave her knees together her bag leaning against a tree beside. her mothers death this death was the only she felt she could of stopped.

Maybe if she could of gathered enough courage to actually talk. maybe, maybe maybe.

She was right about one thing, dales painful moans were glued to her memory with gorilla
glue. "Hey" a voice called, making Lily's head turn "your stuffs on the porch" rick coughed,
"Okay" lily nodded forcing herself up rubbing off the dirt that attached itself to her jeans.

"Hey" rick turned, "Morgan?" He queried Lily's brows furrowed.  "no" she shook lowering her head "you and dale were right" rick sighed defeatedly lily finally smirked "Morgan one night—Duane one a card game and Morgan had been on on this winning streak and he was so mad" lily chuckled

"it was two days before you showed up" rick sighed, knowing what the girl meant. He knew that she wanted to go back to Morgan and Duane.   "I know why you wanted to do it but dale desvered to know humanity still existed that playing card games and laughing still existed" lily gulped, her hands twisting in her pockets.

"Rick!" T-dog panicky called making the twos head whip to the panic yell "he's not there!" He added, ricks face dropped anger crossing his eye "what do you mean?" Rick turned "Randall he's gone!"

The group ran out after it was like they sensed it, a panic filled the group turning to rick for answers he didn't have, there words tangled together "rick! Rick!" Shane called, max eyes widen at his brothers mouth it slathered in his own crimson blood.

"You okay?" Max shouted, "fine—he's armed hes got my gun" max face scrunched, "little bastard just snuck up on me he clocked me in the face" Shane warned, his voice raspy "get everybody in the house" rick yelled towards t-dog and John.

"Max, I'm sorry" Shane breathed spitting his blood out "you good?" Max asked once more "fine go in the house—we gotta find the Asshole" Shane seethed. "No I wanna go" max aruged his voice in urge Shane shook "fine but you stay with me"

It wasn't long before the nights shadows returned. Following Shane and rick close behind, max hadn't felt like this in a long time "I forgive you" max turned to Shane his flashlight following a tree "this ain't the time to be talking" Shane turned letting the crickets have the silence.