Prologue

"The forests of Pandora hold many dangers. But the most dangerous thing about Pandora, is that you may grow to love her too much.

We sing the songchords to remember. Each bead, a story in our life."

"Two beads for the birth of our son and daughter. The na'vi have never had twins, but the humans did, and I had the genes. Mo'at was over the moon, couldn't believe that her daughter had had not only a son, but a daughter as well. They deemed it a miracle from the great mother."

-Neteyam and Liläk!- exclaimed Jake, raising baby Neteyam in his arms as Mo'at raised Liläk.

"A bead when we adopted our daughter, Kiri. Born of Grace's avatar. A daughter whose conception was a total mystery."

Jake and Neytiri are eating. Jake holding both Kiri and Liläk, the last one close to his chest, sleeping. When he approaches his hand to Kiri's she closes her hand on his finger, a smile forms on his face, as he holds his two daughters and Neytiri holds his son. He can't believe this is his life.

"A bead for the first communion with Eywa."

In front of the tree of souls the Na'vi are singing.

"The people say we live in Eywa and Eywa lives in us. The great mother holds all her children in her heart.

Happiness is simple...

The great mother had blessed me. In Neteyam I saw a part of Tom and Liläk, well she reminded me of myself in some aspects, but she was too much like her mother for her own good.

Neytiri used to say I spoiled her too much..."

-Wohoo!-Screamed Jake as little Liläk giggled in front of him on Toruk.

"But, what can I say?"

-Oh you got me!-Jake fell falsely to the floor after little Liläk got to him running.-You are going to be unstoppable one day 'evi.

Liläk throws herself unto his arms. Jake embraces her and kisses her head.

"She was my little girl after all..."

Jake held Neteyam on his arms, making him fly around. Liläk ran behind them giggling and chasing his father's tail. After that they sat and Neytiri ran playfully making birds sounds as Kiri, Neteyam and Liläk followed. Jake looked fondly at them as Lo'ak played by his side.

"Happiness is simple. Who would have thought a jarhead like me could break the code?"

Jake grunted as he threw water to Kiri, Neteyam and Liläk. They giggled and ran to the land. Behind them Neytiri was with Lo'ak.

"Before I knew it we had five."

The Sully's are all on a hammock, sitting closely to one another. Neytiri is telling them about the first time her and Jake met. They laugh and embrace each other fondly.

"When we sent the sky people back to earth, a few of them stayed. The science guys, loyal to the Na'vi. And then there was spider...he was just stuck here.

Too young for a cryo capsule. Orphaned by the war, he was raised by the lab guys."

-Spider take your spare!-Said Norm, holding an oxygen tank out the door.

Spider didn't stop running and answered quickly.

-I'm just going to the village!

"He wasn't part of our family. He was like a stray cat. Just always around."

Kiri, Neteyam and Lo'ak are playing with Spider while Liläk looks at them apart from the group.

"He was inseparable from our kids...except for Liläk, it took a while for her to warm up to him. Around that time she started having nightmares about the sky people, she learned about the war by overhearing a conversation we had, she would wake up screaming."