Last A/N and acknowledgments

Finally, this is it 😭 The ending was so bittersweet 🥹

Now that it's all over I can properly apologize to everyone for killing Neteyam. I'm sorry!! But I always wanted to stay as close to canon as possible with Liläk running around.

I want to comment a few things, but the first thing I want to do is say once more THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Thanks for reading the story, commenting, voting, saving it and overall for joining me on its writing! Thank you all for your kindness! I got into writing this story just for fun and ended up with a newfound sense of confidence of my writing 🫶 I could never imagine the amount of love it would get and it still overwhelms me with joy.

Some comments!

First of all, I do not know what the future of this all will be. I know some of you want more and maybe if it comes to my mind, this story could continue in someway...but for the time being this is the end of it and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

This is more of a side comment but guys...you made me so nervous about writing Spider and Liläk's scenes after I noticed some of y'all thought the story would become Spider x oc 😂 Truly one of the most unexpected things was realizing you thought there was some sort of chemistry between them but it also made it so much fun to write.

I have so much love for this movie and these characters <3 hopefully you felt Liläk was a good contribution to the story. I just loved writing the relationship between her and the other Sullys because I just love them all.

Hopefully this story made you feel some joy even if it had some sad parts, again, I always intended to follow the movie as close as possible. I truly loved writing it and it fills my heart with joy that you also liked reading it 🫶

I will leave this paragraph for you to comment whatever you want, like opinions on the movie/franchise or on characters...

I officially say goodbye as this is the last Author's note!

Just like always I am sending lots of love to everyone out there!

-Ambee