Chapter 2: A FAN'S REACTION

In the corner of an alleyway. Our protagonist sat in the cold bare concrete floor.

" Now how do i hide these? " Astarian Sighed

She used her last remaining braincells to know. While it may appear normal to her. These are not normal to the people here.

But she had an idea.

" Let's just use Invisibility magic. "

She finds out. That she's in the middle of the streets of the city of new york. Snuggling with all the busy strangers. Exploring the city with excitement and joy. She was a curious cat. Being as she has never visited this part of America.

While humming happily a thought rushed her mind. ' What time period is this place? ' She thought. With all the green trees. Parks and even gardens. She knew that's this was another world. Since that world she lived in. Had little of mother nature.

She looked over the newspaper stand. ' I'm surprised they even have one ' She took a glance at the date.

" August 27 2007"
" ....... "

Not only did i travel to another world but the year is in the past.
She travels back to the place she spawned.

While getting in extreme thought. A sound of what seems to be a feral creature catches her mind.

" Hmm. Might be an animal. "

But she hears that the growling grows louder and the sound of gunfire intensifies. Astarian follows curiosity as a lead to this sound.

You were surprised with what you saw in the forest.

' AaaaHhhhh! It's Scp 682!! So this really is the scp world! '

She shouted inside her mind. Being that she was really indulged in the scp lore.

" I can't believe I'm seeing this for real! "

The soldier's fighting scp 682 were just being eaten by him. The screams of the soldiers were ecstatic. The loud eating sounds and breaking bones were heard in Astarian Hiding place.

She decided to at the very least. Empower the soldiers with additional strength. She thought. Of course this would help them for only so long. With the intent to interest her. But much to her expectations. This helped the soldiers to recapture 682.

' Well that's also interesting. '

_____________________

On site 19. August. 27. 2007. An eyebrow raising report came in at the site director office. Dr Bright.

While the foundation soldiers were off to recapture 682. They were exhausted. Terrified. Feared for their life. However in the blink of an eye. Their energy was restored. Unbelievably it helped them successfully recapture 682. Also on that area a slight amount of radiation let off. Meaning an anomaly was there. Foundation personnel were immediately dispatched to find this anomaly and capture it. They searched far and wide in the forest. But only left behind footprints and. Strangely enough. The Dead bodies of 17 lions. 29 Tigers. 59 poisonous snakes and spiders. And 126 Black. Brown and polar bears.

All appear to be hit by something running at the speed of light.

"Woah. This is the 100th dead body of a bear this day"

" Whoever this anomaly is. Its running really fast"

Both just laughed it off

Unbeknownst to them the main protagonist. Astarian. Had plans to visit the foundation

——————————
Please support this fanfiction if it is to your liking!
Continued to Chapter 3