Chapter 12: Like him

At the halls of the foundation.
Stood three figures.

Chatter from a mask.

Delusions of a bird.

Observant anomalous girl.

Each following their daily routines.

"You see. The pestilence has infected most of the living. Only a certain few don't have it. Most are my fellow scp's and a few colleagues. You are simply one of the few whom is not affected by the pestilence." 049 blabbered about the pestilence.

"Doc. Learn to live life with more enthusiasm. Besides. Dear 707 also likes fun and adventure unlike your pestilence." 035 said cheerfully.

"I've lived long enough to know that will just waste my time which i should be using to cure the pestilence." 049 replied with a passive aggressive tone. " Besides. The research for the cure of the pestilence is my joy."

"Tsk. Whatever." 035 said.

The silence between the three was a little awkward but 707 did not hate it. In fact. It was beneficial. Since 707 noticed 096 presence about a mile away. In that case. She was thinking of other paths so that they won't bump into 096. If they bumped into 096 it would..be...quite bloody. And would certainly be a huge hindrance to her mission.

So in order to not cause any suspicions she went with the straightforward option. AKA. Shutting down doors and replacing them with walls to make it seem like the interior has changed. Of course. This change only occured in the alternate path that was made so that she won't bump to 096.

Heaven knows how she'd done it.

Anyway.

At the corner which there was supposed to be a door. Only to see a wall painted the same as any other. Which genuinely surprised 035.

"It seems the interior has changed from last time." 035 Noticed. "Although if the interior has changed then why hasn't there been anyone said about it? The interior changing shouldn't be changed without prior notice. I should've heard about it if there was." 035 said.

"I haven't been here for long but it is quite strange indeed." 707 said with concern.

"Then we'll have no choice but to go to the long path out."

————

After a long peaceful silence. Walking in this giant halls. A large group of footprints could be heard from a distance. With sounds of crinkling armor and the sound of rifles and guns.

"They're near."

"Indeed."

A few seconds later and they appeared. The MTF.

"We found 035. 049 and.... some other anomaly. At gate-⬛️⬛️. Requesting for backup."

Moments later. Shots fired.

Sounds of bones cracking. Blood splatter and screaming echoed the entire facility. Signaling other anomalies to stay away from that spot. 035 killed them violently while 049 gave them the mercy of a painless death.

Astarian was not such a gruesome fighter. Well compared to him she was like a tiny human going against a nuke.

'Stop reminiscing. Astarian. He is here. You just have to find him. He's not like before. He's changed. Okay?' 707 shakes her head. 'I would like to see him as soon as possible.' She thought. She then sensed another group of MTF behind her. About a couple minutes away.

'It's another battle.' 707 called the red mask back to her. She grabbed the red mask and felt that the purple mask is still on her face.

'I forgot this was still on. How careless.'

707 grabbed purply out her face. And put Reid on.

In the blink of an eye. Scp 707 dashed to the group of MTF. Once in front of them. A sword that was all black with a Moon stone as it's handles center manifested within her hands. A sword that fitted her job occupation back then. Although it should be something else. She chose the sword regardless.

707 swung the sword with ease. Smoothly cutting people here and there. Heads flying in the sky. Blood swirling around like a fountain. Eyes bursting from pain. Snapping of bones. One would certainly agree with 173 obsession with crunch when they hear snapping. Bodies hitting the floor. But no screams could be heard. Do you wonder why?

Because all of this was done in seconds. Specifically 5 seconds.

All of them turned into severely gruesome scenes that would make even the toughest mind to vomit.

Still she wasn't like him.
———————
Continue at chapter 13
Sorry for the month of no upload. I was currently dying from exams.
Support the fan fiction!