Chapter 10: The Reunion

It was a bright summer day. Well not like Astarian could go outside of the foundation.

Anyway.

"It's so boring..." Astarian was dying because of boredom. 'I'm not allowed outside my chamber doors even more outside the foundation walls.'

Just then she had a brilliant idea to kill time.

'Because of the contract i can use this skill. Although I'll have to examine the place before i use it'

Unbeknownst to the foundation. This anomaly was a bajillion time's powerful than they expected.

She reached her hand out and 'Detection' Specifically for devices used for detection.

An answer. "No devices were found'

'What am i kidding? It's because of the contract that there can't be a single device within my containment chamber.'

'Ok let's just entertain ourselves.' She thought for a second and was handed a phone. With a black phone case designed with a topaz at the very center of the phone.

'It's been quite sometime since i summoned my phone.' She narrowed her eyes. 'Especially considering my job position....'

She looked through YouTube watching a couple clips here and there. Once bored. Went to the internet ready to memorize more scp's data. A couple hours later. She read as many as 20 different mangas and novels that she haven't read or continue to read.

"I do not need sleep but going through this much information for a whole week is too much to process..."

'Maybe i should just esca-' her thoughts were cut off by some noise coming from outside.

"Sigh. Are you serious the breach is not done yet? It's already been a flipping week!" She says as she smacks her head in the black pillow beside her.

"I don't know why it's taking so freaking long!" With pillows flying all over the place. 'I hate this so much! I ridiculed myself as an idiot for falling into a dumb and ridiculous trap that no one would fall for! Now i have to face the consequence by dying of boredom in this dang containment chamber. I live in experiencing adventure and adventure experience me."

Just as she was having her small tantrum in her chamber. Her door that was previously shut closed was broken down. On that broken door two figures were to be seen.

Hearing that noise she rushed to the door to her chamber. Once she was near she heard two voices and decided to hide behind a wall to hear the conversation.

"You're such a destructive individual."

"Oh please. I'm not a destructive person. Dear."

'Oh flippin sore thumb. I met them again! I never thought of seeing them again.'

"035. The more time passes, the more sinister your attitude has become.

"Has it, regrettably?"

"Unfortunately so."

"Sure. Yes, my friend.

"...."

"Anyway. Why would you enter this particular scp's chamber? You must have something in mind, I can tell. Could you let me know? "

"I just met them," was the explanation.

"Oh? your most recent interview? "

"Particularly them. The pestilence wasn't present there. And I haven't heard their foundation scp number. They also frighten...me."

"Woah! To frighten the esteemed doctor, the scp must be phenomenal! I'm really eager to meet them! "

"Take care. If you're not careful, I believe this one might tear you to pieces.

"I'll remember that. I will now search for them. since they most likely only recently heard the crash. They must thus be hidden.

'Oh no...' She tried to go the opposite direction but you see she was wearing socks and the floor was slippery and... she slipped and fell at the direction of theirs. With the lower half and her head facing theirs.

"Woah!"035 says

"Scp 707?" The plague doctor says.

With slow motion her head turned to their direction with her pitch black hair on the ground with parts just laying on her head. With a expressionless face.

"Hi Doc." Astarian says.

There they stood speechless.

________\\\\_______

Continue in chapter 11
Please support!