Chapter 13: Shall we?

'She wasn't like him. HE was worse'

———————-

The battle was done.

The Scp's were done with their slaughter.

Once they finished up. They suddenly realized that there was another scp with them. Scp 707. Who should've been with them while they were throwing the trash at the trashcan.

A curious gaze swiftly went the opposite direction. Curious of what the other anomaly was doing.

They expected to see them standing or just chilling in the middle of their slaughter. After all. Just one look at the scp. They look like she would be uninterested in all forms of slaughter.
But expectations often go sideways. Right?  The other person in the hall was nowhere to be seen.

What was left was the disturbingly mutated bodies of the MTF. Sliced up bodies. Eyes gouged out. Dismembered. And most of all. The organs leaked out. If one isn't used to this. They would've burst out vomiting.

It was truly a hellish sight.

However the two were slightly disturbed. Because of seeing many things like this. Just done less gruesome.

035: "Is it possible that 707 did this?"

049: "Plausible."

035: "Really? You only met them for a little while."

049: "I have a feeling they are capable of such gruesomeness."

035: "Everyone is capable of doing such things. Doc. Especially those with a strong but twisted mind." Said with a snickered tone.

Just in between them. The person they are searching for reappeared.

707: "What's got the two of you so dazed?"

They were surprised with the unexpected presence of 707.

035: "Woah! Where did you come from. 707?

707 looked bothered. "Behind you of course." In a second her expression turned cheerful again. "Anyway. I have errands to do. I'll get going." While running and (flying?)

035: "Errands?" Said in a curious tone.

049: "It seems 707's mask turned red. I sometimes do wonder how they do that."

035: "It's clearly not associated with their emotions." 'Or is it simply because 707 emotions are stable. If not then what?'

————————

Flying down the corridors like lightning. Walking towards a door that is surrounded by walls.

A workplace. "Dr. Braylon David" is its label.

The 707 came to a halt when it saw the sign. Inside the room, there appeared to be a presence. The door was opened by 707. With a squeaking sound. The desk in the center, with massive stacks of paperwork to the right. Although they may not have noticed the desk jolt when they entered, 707 is capable of detecting even the smallest movement.

707 approached the desk in a slow manner. However. 707's mischievous side kicked in.

She decided to play a prank on what she presumed to be hiding under the desk is Dr David. Using anomalous effects to get the feeling of fear. But not too much since she knows the Doctor's heart problem and won't want to cause even more problems.

————————-

Im under the desk. Shaking....

I heard the door open.

Fear creeping unto me.

The shortness of breath overwhelmed me.

Nausea and pain in my chest rapidly engulfing me.

As the loud thumps of the person that entered.

Slow but sudden.

They were right beside the desk.

What should i do?

The entity creeped over.

Seconds felt like hours.

A hand touched the desk. Head turning to behind the desk. Slowly but surely.

What he saw was not expected.

The face of someone familiar.

"Hello Doc!" 707 said happily.

Son of a beach.

"AAAaaaaAHHHhhHhhh!!!"

—————————-

707 strikes again.

Dr David fell again. 707 heals him again.

It seems history is repeating itself.

Dr David jolted up after being healed. 707 surprised of his sudden jolting.

"Woah! Better lay down a while. Doc. Even with anomalous power not resting for a while is fatal especially just out of a heart attack."

'You were the one who made it like this!' Dr David glared at 707.

"Woah your malicious intent is leaking. Doc."

The room stayed dead silent.

707 that was sitting next to the resting Doctor. Sensed some "pest" nearby. She then ordered Reid to get rid of them. For they might disturb the doctor's rest.

"Doctor?"

"Yes?"

"We should immediately go to the safe zone. It seems quite dangerous."

"Yea we should."

The door was then opened by 707. Revealing a gruesome seen.

"Now. Shall we go to the gruesome world?"

——————

Support the fanfiction!
732 words