Chapter 4: Almost Caught

"Oh my! Am I dreaming? I always thought that I would never see these halls. And look many have designated scp numbers!"

As the protagonist is on drugs. A loud screaming could be heard.

Inaudible screaming

'What was that? Screaming? It's coming from there.'

As she was about to turn to the corner where the screams were heard. Astarian had thought of many possibilities. But one stood out.

'Is it caused by an scp? If so. I'll need to have a seat to watch it! Our protagonist was in fact a muscle brained idiot'

She wore her red jester mask who then grants her whatever she wished ' invisibility '  so she could see a bigger and high quality show. And so she ran to the source of the screams. As she was about to land to her destination. She saw the scp that was brutally murdering someone with his black goo oozing from his neck and from the bottom of his shoe

"035." Astarian muttered

' Wait really! It's him! The possessive mask!' She said enthusiastically inside her mind. '  Woah... Cool... ' She decides to leave her hiding spot and goes nearer to get a better view. ' Woah there's red everywhere ' there she stood to stunned to speak.

There a familiar shadow rose from the hall in the right. Clad in black from top to bottom. With a mask that looks like a bird's skull.

"Oh hello there my dear friend!" 035 joyfully greets his friend

........ 049 just stood there silently

"You seem to be focused on something. Tell me what's wrong." 035 said in a playful voice with a hint of seriousness.

"No. Today is quite fine. It's just that I may be seeing things." 049 said with a tint of hesitation.

"I wonder what you may be seeing?" 035 asked with a confused tone

"035 is there any scp's in the facility that could turn invisible?" 049 said sternly

'Oh wait does he see me?' Astarian shook nervously.

"Well according to my knowledge of this site. There is no scp like that." 035 answered honestly.

"If so. Then what is that?."049 asked with concern

"There is a floating invisible object over there

"There is a floating invisible object over there."

"I can't see it. How can you see it." 035 asked with confusion

"The object is brimming with pestilence. How could I not see it?"

"Oh well where is it again?"

049 points directly at Astarian's Violet jester mask. 035 went towards her and as he was about to touch it.

"SUMIMASEN!!" she screamed

On that process. She bowed deeply and ran to the opposite direction. Meanwhile. The pair of scp's were left stunned.

"Well that was unexpected." 035 scoffed

"What did it say again? Sumi.. what?" 035 asked because their voice was quite inaudible

"The object was watching you for quite a long time 035."

"Are you serious? How come I did not feel any presence?"

"You were busy."

"I will not argue. I was busy"

As the two were in their morning stroll around the facility. Our protagonist is doing an early marathon. She happened to pass through multiple scp's while in her lightning dash marathon. As she was breaking down walls. A line of people happened to saw her( well physically no. But they saw the large wind approaching them. That somehow broke walls.) Dashing through the walls and escaped through that broken wall.

But who would've known that she would be one of the hardest mysteries the foundation tried to solve.

Forest ----------

Woah. I almost got caught there. That could've ended bloody. Astarian talked to herself as she took off her mask.

"With that being said Purpley ( Violet jester mask ridiculous given name ) you had the pestilence 049 talks about so often in the scp wiki?"

Purpley shakes their head meaning they didn't know they had it.

'Still. I wonder why you had it. But I and Reid don't. Aaahhh all this thinking is killing me I'll sleep now.'

--------------

For many chapters to come. A drawing of the scene is included. Black and white if thy author is lazy. A full color if not.
Anyway. Enjoy this privilege.

Continue on chapter 5