Chapter 8: Recognized

On a place within the site. Stood a room so clean and light. Within that room a single girl. Who slayed the inevitable. The girl was called an indiffirent name. Became one of them in this wretched place. On the top of the girl's room. A sign that stood. Read as "Scp 707".

Name: Astarian
Condition: Bored

As she lied down on her containment chamber. One she requested upon the contract. "It's too boring" She muttered. It's been a few days since she settled in. In her new home. She laid upon a beautiful premium luxurious white cushion on a brown bed display. Covered with a black blanket and 2 large black pillows. Her chamber was studded with basic furniture all in basic and pleasing colors. In the contract she only asked for detectors. Nothing more nothing less.

'Although it would be a big deal if the foundation hid cameras. Since it would be a broken rule in the contract.' Sighing continuosly as she thought.

As she was thinking deeply about something. The sounds of screeching. Screaming and loud footsteps could be heard from afar.

"MULTIPLE KETER AND EUCLID CLASSES HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT. ALL RESEARCHERS HEAD TO THE SAFE ZO-" the speaker was cut off. Followed by screaming.

'Again? It's only been a few days since the last one." She thought. As she stood up her chamber doors were opening until it was wide open. 'This must be scp 079's doing" 'After all. Their the only one capable of doing this in order to increase the chaos of the situation.'

She stepped outside her cell. The moment she stepped out. She was hit by the scent of blood and metal. 'Woah a very strong scent of blood'

"..." As she stood quiet at the door. She thought of something.

'I must return back inside. Stepping out and causing more display of power will only attract unwanted attention. Although i have the contract as my shield to protect me from the control of the scp foundation. A contract is a contract. It has a due date. Once that due date expires i must leave. By that time i may have learned information about him. Until then I'll have to lay low.'

She went back and forcefully closed the door with her strength.

She was now standing in the kitchen. Walking back and forth. Lost in thought while hearing screams. the sound of concrete dragged around. Loud thumps on the floor and metal flying around.

"Yeah just another day at the foundation."

————————-

10 days after the breach.

'I was suddenly called to meet my researcher. I'm sure they'll have me to play to a certain scp."

While being escorted to their office. I got lost to sightseeing on the researchers and scp's allowed to walk within foundation walls. About 5 minutes later. A sign stood. That read the name 'Dr David'.

"Go in" one guard uttered.

Astarian went in their office. Where he was situated. With brown hair and eyes . That seemed to flowing but is impossible because there is no wind that is breezing. He also had a pair of prescription glasses. He has his hands intertwined with each other with a observing look.

'Oh it's that guy from the first containment breach.'

"Hello. Nice too meet you scp 707. I am your researcher. Dr Braylon David."

"Hello. Nice too meet ya. Doc. Im Scp 707. Uhh but are u okay?"

"Pardon?"

"Didn't you passed out the breach before the last breach?"

'How did she know? I'll need to figure it out' Dr David smiled with a hint of wariness."I did. It wasn't the best experience. But I survived. And is still healthy."

Astarian smiled gleefully. "Wow! That's amazing Doc!"

"Thank you. Now. Would you be willing to meet scp 049?"

'Birdman?'

———————-

Continue on chapter 9
Please support