Chapter 7: Contract

"So how did it go?"

"A bunch of abilities of our anomaly" they scoffed

"How much to be exact?"

" About 4 5 6 honestly ive lost count."

"Ahem! Here is the list of suspected abilities.
1. Invisibility
2. Super speed
3. Superhuman strength
4. Erasing memories
5. Instant sleep "

" Are you sure this is the same anomaly? "

"Currently under testing"

"Great. We don't even know if this is the same or two separate beings. For all we know it could be two beings pulling a big giant prank on us. Although if they were woman i would not bat an eye." Bright smirked

'Facepalm' Aggressive-dramatic sigh'

"That's enough Dr Bright."

"You're no fun"

Then 05-⬛️ receives a call.

"Oh. Its the director of site 19"

"Yes. Hello. What do you need" he says with hints of agitation.

"Well it seems we have contained the anomaly in ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ forest."

The 05's remained calm though quite shocked.

"They... are currently in our van chatting happily with our members. What's more they have easily de-boned scp 682"

Now that made the 05's shocked

"We'll talk about this...... in another time"

——————

"I got contained by the foundation. Here's why"

"As i was strolling my beautiful home for about 3 months now. Picking fruits here and there. Having friendly chats with animals. Also a bit of struggles with about 300 bears. It was quite a paradise. "

" While i was picking fruit. I noticed i was quite near the foundation site 19 so i thought to just run. Right as i was about to run the opposite direction. I was caught off guard when i heard 682 roar from the distance. I dashed there." Astarian reeled over to him "Even to i it is a mystery why i did such a thing. And i... i think i was ran to the other direction and.... Died?"

"Correction. You were dumb enough to fall for a trap placed by the foundation."

"Eh..Seriously?"

" So could you tell me your name"

Astarian was hesitant to say her name. After a few seconds of thinking. "I'm sorry. I cannot provide you with the information." 'If i say it to them. They'll do a background check on me. If they found out i was not from this world things will be more complicated."

"Understood. Can you tell me a little about you? Perhaps Age. Where your from and your dislikes?"

'Dislikes? Oh so they are probably going to make me an scp and contain me in a containment chamber.' " For a few reasons i cannot disclose. all you need to know is that i am your foundation's age. I am some where from the south to west. Well.... Dislikes could be I don't like.... Insanity and possession..."

"?" The researcher is confused

"Well that is all. Do you have anything that needs to be discussed."

"Doctor. What is your name?"

"?. Oh my apologies. I am Dr Andrea Portue"

"Well Dr Andrea. I have a suggestion."

"Yes continue "

"You see. Although i was caught here by mistake. I am not willing to sell my rights to rot away in this foundation"

"What do you me-" Dr Andrea was cut off on her speech.

Just before them a pattern appeared right at the wooden table between them. A pattern with the center as a star. With three circles that all hold an unknown knowledge ( magic circle to be in fact).

" Now begin the contract formation"

——————————

Too short I wonder why.
Continue at chapter 8
Please continue to support the book and support Astarian's stupidness. ( well atleast she was actually thinking this chapter)

603 words

———————