Chapter 3: Heart Attack Surprise

On the spark of a everyday day there simply so came about to be a containment breach on site 19.

This became as a result of keter and euclid classes breaching containment.

On that very same hour. Our protagonist. Astarian had plans to enter the site.

(Keep in mind. "Enter" )

So she devised a plan to simply damage the walls of the foundation 'as it's miles the very best manner to head in with out being seen' stated through our muscle brained protagonist.

She ran as the speed of light.On her way there. About 50 miles away. She stopped. She heard of sirens loudly buzzing. This caught her interest. This reminded her of the containment breach buzzer so she concluded that a breached came about on site. So she ran two times as speedy as before. Excitement rushed her over there as she became excited to see her very first on site breach.

The adventure only took a minute.

————————-

( SOME RESEARCHER'S POV ) he goes to be addressed as David.

David. A researcher on the foundation. A 5 ft 9 guy who has dark brown hair and eyes. He wears a couple of prescription glasses because of an eye fixed condition. His past is obvious and normal. Even his existence is plain and normal. David has encountered as many as Fourteen containment breaches in his lifetime and survived. Reason being that every one of them had been approximately him going for walks for ever and ever till an exit may be seen. Of course good fortune performed a roll on his existence's line. Surprisingly enough he hadn't encountered any scp's for the duration of those times. Well today's the time.

I ran as rapid as i can. The loud buzzing of the alarm matched with my heart's beating. On the halls I Did not pay attention to the diverse screams. Screams echoing at some stage in the halls at the same time as roar's of numerous sources had been heard from somewhere.

David: " I'll want to leave this treacherous area soon! It's pushing me to have a heart attack! "

He. David. Ran via the halls reputedly fleeing from this forsaken foundation site. He had usually puzzled why he's a researcher on this area. He had by no means been interested in science nor medicine. In truth he'd hate human beings for associating him as an intellectual due to the fact he wears glasses.

As David stumbled upon a dead end. He figures that the internal layout of the site have been changed. However he had not a single file saying the layout is going to change. He shrugged off that truth due to the fact he realize that there may be some other direction that is hopefully not changed.

When David had just turned his back to the dead end. A very obnoxious crack that anyone could hear came from the dead end inviting him to take a look.

David: " I guess i should take a look "

Curiosity in this example greatly surprised the researcher right into a heart attack.

Once the researcher had come close to the damaged wall. In a trifling second. The walls came crushing down. Also rendering the researcher unconscious because of a heart attack.

Astarian: " VIOLA! I have come! "

The wall which had fallen down revealed the cause why it fell down. A female with pitch black hair and amber eyes. She wore a black coat with red lining. Under that black coat became what it appears to be a black Japanese boy uniform simply with the red lining. And the most surprising features are her jester mask floating around her.

Astarian: " Wait. Is that a researcher? "

She looked over and noticed that he appears to be in an unconscious state.

Astarian: " haaah.... I simply thought i could have gone right here unnoticed. Just barely. "

She sighs as she heals the researcher that's subconscious.

Astarian: " Seems researcher guy is doing well. I am excited and amused of this type of thing. So i could be leaving you for the moment being researcher guy. In that point being i'm awaiting for information of the site itself seeing as your quite a high status individual yourself.

Astarian: " Well with that being stated. I will see you soon"

She says as she walks off excitedly to come across the scp's she knew and are a fan of.

———————

Continue in chapter 4

Please support!