Chapter 9: Fascination

"Do you want to meet scp 049" Dr David said

'Birdman?'

"It's okay if you don't want to."

"It's fine. I'll do the challenge." 'The reason he's doing this is because of the contract i proposed.'

"One must not force the contractor to experiment with one other. Either accidental or intentional."

"Ok then.... The guards guarding the door will escort you to the scp... Tomorrow"

"Thank you very much Dr David."

————————-

While walking through the halls of the facility. Came atop a chamber. Her chamber so full and lovely. Her body bounced atop the bed. Oh so soft like heaven's dove. Drove to sleep on midnight's plea. While the hour meeting meets.

The next day

Astarian was now awake at 7:00am. Was brought to wake because of a knock. She opens her metal door that was fixed. On the doorstep a guard had come to escort her to the destination that was brought upon yesterday.

She was now at where Euclid scp's chamber's are.

While strolling to different chambers. Seeing signs embedded with one's number. All the numbers felt like a drum of memories coming back to her. Although she herself has no photographic memory. She could remember the tales and information of all these scp's. All these scp's who are what she immersed in all her life's amazement and entertainment. You could say that it was quite like a few million years of memories for her.

Nevertheless. A few moments came and she finally found her destination.

Scp 049
Class: Euclid

Eyes of amazement filled her dull but beautiful amber eyes. Though not could be seen behind the purple mask that she didn't even know was still on.

Behind her were D-class. One boy and girl.

"D 2513 and D 2987 step in." Said the speaker in the intercom.

the D classes were nervous in stepping in a monsters dungeon aka Scp 049 Containment chamber's.

"Scp 707. Follow them."

"Alright"

The D class and Scp 707 entered the chamber. Two were nervous and trembling. One was... Smiling?

On the pitch darkness. The void within the room brightened. A shadow emerged.

"New patients?" Said with a robotic like tune

He looked at the male and female d class.

"The two of you have the pestilence."

Once they heard that they ran the opposite direction of the plague doctor. Soon. He began chasing them in his chamber.

"Do not fear. Child. For I am the cure"

The lethal hand touched the bare skin exposed at the d class's neck. And fell over. Terrified. The female d class tried to plea for help. But soon met the same end.

In the corner so far away stood Astarian. She was watching the whole situation first hand. And she was eating some popcorn. Heaven knows how she'd done it. Her crunching on the popcorn with her purple mask on is a mystery. Anyway. The sound echoed to the doctor's ears and soon looked back on the source of the sound.

"Hey how are you! Doc." Astarian said

"....."

The scp seemed to be muttering something before looking back at her.

"What? Do you want some pop?"

"No thanks. But it seems you don't have the pestilence. You also have a mask on and another floating mask near you. Are you perhaps an Scp?"

"Yes i am."

"I figured. What would be the doctors intention  for you to be here?"

"Could be because of personal intentions of wanting to discover more of me. Besides. I signed up for this."

"Signed up?" The doctor was quite confused.

"Of course. What better way to enjoy the stay here at the foundation than to meet as many scp's and watch them like you watch a drama show!"  She said in a dramatic high pitched voice.

"...." Scp 049 went quiet and soon returned to his work. While scp 707 watched his surgery on the two so eagerly. Which in turn scared scp 049.

One moment of silence and the human turned reanimated corpses. A sight to behold. They were so cool to her eyes. Truly a sight to behold.

Once they woken. They spotted her and attacked her.

"Threat" scp 707 muttered. So low that they couldn't hear it. Now the zombies didn't have the mind to attack her. And they wandered around the containment chamber again. Even scp 049 was surprised.

"Scp 707. Please leave the chamber." The intercom said.

While stepping out. Astarian heard the scp whispering something.

"Well I'll be seeing you someday soon. 707"

"See you too. Doc." Astarian smiled underneath her mask.

Another day gone good.

———————-

Continue chapter 10
Please Support!