Chapter 5: Sleeping Soldiers

Site 19.

" We have recovered security camera footage last night from the breach. It contained quite bizarre footage. "

" .When you live this long in the scp foundation nothing is surprising anymore. " Dr Bright Chuckled.

" Anyway. It appears as an anomaly had entered the site through. Well. Destroying a large amount of wall in the foundation. "

" If it can break walls like its peanut butter. Then it is definitely a keter class anomaly. "

" In the footage shown a researcher. By the name of David encountered the anomaly. He approached the huge crack in the wall. Once it all came falling down. He saw something. I suppose. And he had a heart attack when it all came down. A few seconds later. A dark figure appeared from the broken wall. Went near Dr David. And then the camera breaks. "

" Dang! I presume he had a heart disease? "

" You sound like your expecting something else. Sir. But to answer your question he was indeed diagnosed to a heart disease. "

" It would seem our anomaly here has abnormal strength. "

" The man was found later on. Still breathing. It was also to be noted that he is simply unconscious. His heart disease is rapidly healing on itself. It was a miracle for the medical staff who examined him. "

" So Superhuman strength AND healing ability. I don't know about you. But i find that hot. " Bright says with a smirk

Everyone in the room physically and mentally had their brain cells cut off

" Ehem. Do we have another footage of the anomaly? "

" Might be a shame but we do have one. "

" In this footage. They were found in the hallways. Glancing around. Until they were doing weird gestures and immediately went invisible. "

" Invisibility Also. Dang!"

" It's going to be a pain in the butt to contain this one. "

" Regardless. We'll need to contain them. "

" Okay. Dispatch the MTF "

——————

" That was crazy. " Astarian jokingly says

" I almost got caught. Still it was very unimaginable. Very realistic. "

While Astarian was walking towards the forest who she calls home. She sensed a presence inside the forest. Two... Ten.... NO Forty!?. 'How in the world are there 40 people all gathered somewhere in this forest!? ' she screamed silently. "

[ Advanced Eyesight ]

She saw a lot of people. People with armor?. She soon realized it was the MTF she always pitied because they were like the 2nd canon fodder. 1st being the D classes. Right as she was dozing off on her thoughts. One of the soldiers said.

" Everyone be attentive. Tell me if you sense movement. We have to contain the being in this forest. "

" Being in the forest? Isn't there only me in this forest? Is there another? "

Suddenly a thought struck her mind. ' Could it be me? " Waaahh... Never thought I'd be hunted to be contained. I don't know why but it makes me excited. Should i jump in and let myself be contained? "

Astarian thought for a second

" Ehh. If i could become an scp. That would ruin the whole scp lore. And it won't be something i could watch attentively in real time. "

While the Soldiers were strolling to find the anomaly herself searching for any signs of movement. " I guess i could give them a try..." She muttered.

The MTF heard that and immediately raised their guns to find the source of the voice. On that very second bone chilling shivers sent them into instant fear.

There she was standing in front of them

There she was standing in front of them. Clad in black. With a purple jester mask. ' She isn't like she was described ' One soldier thought. She ran past them in the speed of light. Startled they quickly fired their shots to the anomaly. Loud gunshots went far and beyond the forest. Heavy breathing from the soldiers and the unending fear swallowed their strength and power to fight. Suddenly. A loud clap could be heard echoing from her hands. And one by one. They all fell to sleep. Except one soldier. Who still had the will to fight the anomaly.

" Why? Why do we all have to be canon fodder to so much anomaly!? "

" It would be because of human intentions. They would like to use others for their very own benefits. No matter if they lose their lives. Especially if it's people who protect like you MTF. "

' I didn't think she would respond....'

"' Laughs '" it seems our time has ended. Dear soldier. The next time we meet you'll personally be my ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ "

' huh? Why am i slee....'

As the soldier fell to slept. She was drowned once more by thought. ' Could it be the foundation has noticed my presence already. It seems they took hold of the camera footage' she turned around to the sleeping men in the forest.

" Well it's been nice knowing ya. Not that you'd remember. Well see you. My dear soldiers. "

———————-
Continue at chapter 6
Please support!

Word count: 813