Chapter 7: A step towards happiness

"No Vegas please noo noo I don't want to abort it."

"Pete honey stop crying. If you don't want to abort it let's keep it but....."

"But......there are few things we need to keep in our mind",Vegas completed.

Fresh tears were falling out of Pete's face and no matter how hard Vegas tried they didn't stopped.

"Pete,stop crying its alright,we are not giving up OUR baby. Pete it's alright my love please stop crying."

After lots of tantrums and convincing,Pete stopped crying after 10 minutes.

"You know Pete it's gonna be a lot of responsibility on both of us cause now we are keeping the baby,alright?"

Pete just nodded while blowing his nose which was bright red.

"First of all we will ask the doc if it's safe for your body and you to keep our body. I will never choose the unborn baby's life over my Lovers. Then we could proceed with your pregnancy and we have to tell everyone about it. And lastly...",he went down on his knee and asked,"....will you marry me Pete?"

More and more fresh tears started to fall out of Pete's face.

While crying and sniffling he managed to say,"But you haven't even marked me......*sniff sniff*.... then why??"

"Beacuse you are it for me. You are my last stop and I want to marry you. Are these good reasons?"

Pete nodded happily bit still crying. But these tears were now of happiness.

"Yes, yes I will marry you but why did you proposed to me in a hospital?",he managed to say the last line without bursting into a laughter fit.

"Cause I knew this type of situation will occur so I just... you know....I prepared the whole proposal but it ended up in the hospital."

"Ohk Pete now enough crying let's call the doc and let's get you all checked up..." and his went over to Pete's stomach".....and our baby."

After few minutes the doctor came in asked them questions about keeping the baby and they all explained and said that they were going to keep their baby.

"Ohk now Mr Pete I want you to lie down on the bed and we will check your baby."

Pete nodded and laid down.

After applying the gel and putting the machine on they could see their baby fetus.

Vegas looked at Pete.
Pete looked at Vegas.

They both smiled and tears forming in corner of Vegas's right eye.

The doctor informed them that the baby was quite healthy and also told them keeping the baby will not affect Pete's body in any bad way after Vegas asked about Pete's body and life.

The doctor gave them their few appointments of their upcoming tri semester and also informed them to take extreme care during their heat and rut. They should also make sure that Pete should not take any stress or stress giving work. And lastly they were informed that there's no exact period for omegas pregnancy,the maximum is 10 months but the minimum is not known.

After buying some nutritional pills for pregnancy,Vegas and Pete left the hospital with happy faces. Vegas was driving their SUV 16 and Pete kept looking at the photo of the fetus in black and white copy. Vegas looked at him with the side of his eyes and found himself very happy that his lover is looking and feeling happy.

**AT HOME**

After they reached home,they decided to sit down and discuss a few things about their pregnancy. They didn't knew how to tell Macau cause he was in high school and most of the time he made depressed sarcasm jokes which worried Pete the most. They thought that bringing a new baby in the minor fam might take a huge toll on him. They also had to tell the major fam,throw a baby shower,might or might not throwing a gender reveal party,and a lot of things that needed a discussion.