Chapter 8: Blood

"Pete...ahh....untie me pleaseee..."

And he did. But suddenly Pete found himself on his back on the bed in the just two seconds. He knew he had provoked the inner Demon inside Vegas. Now the night was going to be a long night........

Vegas started kissing Pete all over his body and leaving possessive marks over his neck.
"Remember Pete you started this!" With having said this,Vegas went between Pete's legs and started tongue fucking Pete's hole.
He twisted and thrusted his tongue inside Pete's small pink throbbing hole.

"Vegasss....ahh ahh"

More moans left Pete's mouth as he was getting tongue fucked by Vegas. Vegas slowly added a finger along with his tongue inside and used his free hand to tease and stimulate Pete's left nipple. A moan left Pete's mouth when his nipple was getting played by Vegas's finger.

Vegas removed his tongue and slowly added another finger inside Pete and still massaging and teasing Pete's nipple. Vegas was adamant on giving Pete a nipple orgasm and the look in his eyes could represent that he was not going to stop anytime soon.

Vegas started trusting his fingers upwards finding the prostrate of Pete and giving him immense pleasure as pre cum started to drip out of the tip of Pete's cock. Vegas looked at his Lover's throbbing cock and decided to lick and tease him. So he went down and licked all of the pre cum and looked at Pete wth puppy's eyes.

"Your every inch is so tasty and sweet!" Vegas moaned.

After thoroughly preparing Pete,Vegas started to look for condom and lube but Pete told him it's already too late and they can't get pregnant while being pregnant. Vegas just smirked cause he never expected Pete to tell him that he wants to do it raw(without condom).

"Pete you are pregnant so we are gonna take this slow,alright?"

"Ohh....ahh...fuck youu....fuck me like you mean it..." Pete said with a seductive tone.

Vegas's pupil expanded after hearing that tone from Pete. He hears that tone all the time but....fuckkk....he gets turn on eveytime he hears it. Vegas kept his cock near the entrance of Pete's hole and teased him with just pushing a little of the head.

"Ahhh....vegassss fuck me nowww....ahh" Now Pete was seriously wanted to get his Lover's cock inside him. His insides were all tingly and he blamed it on the hormones. Both of there eyes connected which were filled with lust and love. Vegas kept stroking Pete's cock with his left hand and pinching Pete's nipple with his right hand which were extra sensitive.

Now Vegas positioned himself in the entrance of Pete's hole and slowly pushed inside.
"Ahhh....fuck...you feel so good my love..."
After completing pushing his dick inside,Vegas pulled out except the cocks head and rammed it inside. He did this again and again but with slow and hard pressure that brings real pleasure to his lover. After picking a pace he started thrusting more deeper and faster.

"Ahh..ahah...hngghh...ahh vegassss...faster.. fasterahhhh...ahhh" And Vegas did increased his speed and started giving his love a hard and deep fuck like how he wanted.

"You wanted this hard fuck right,Pete?"Vegas leaned down to kiss Pete and kept on thrusting. "You like it rough and I'm sure I'm a good fuck right,Pete?Vegas thrusted harder.

"Ahhh...vegass...don't call yourself a fuck you are much more than that...ahhh"

Vegas eyes were filled with light moisture after Pete said this words. He really wanted to see Pete ride his dick,so he placed Pete on himself and he let his back touch the bedsheets.