Chapter 12: Shh keep quiet!

'Thud'
'Thud'
'Thud'

Now that was some serious shit.

But Vegas couldn't bother to get up and check because he was cuddling with Pete.

Cuddling with Pete felt like a heaven to Vegas so he just thought that the loud Thud must be a stray dog or cat because they already checked the whole house for thief or any burglar.

*AT MACAU'S ROOM*

"Shh keep quiet or else we are going to get caught and you sure don't want to get caught right, porchay?"

"Yeahhh yeahh I will keep quiet and now let's do it already!"

"Do what?" Macau asked nervously.

"Don't pretend. Macau you know that I'm here to do it with you,you know!" He blushed a little while saying these words.

"Um......I don't really know.......porchay....." Macau decided to play the innocent card game.

"Oh shut it we are going to have sex!" Porchay declared loud and clear.

"Shhh you will wake up phi and we will get caught!"

"Then don't be shy and remove you clothes already I want you to fuck me and fuck me better than anyone can..." the words left his mouth without thinking first. He definitely regretted a bit but decided to talk about it later with Macau.

"Huhh... you are not a virgin?" Macau asked in confusion.

"Umm...let's not talk about virginity and let's remove our clothes first."

"You know I don't have pheromones so I can't satisfy you like an alpha can so......" Macau wanted to let porchay know but he already knew.

Porchay caressed Macau's cheek and spoke lightly while holding him Macau "For me It doesn't matter if you are alpha, omega or beta or anything......I just want to be held by you and....... I just want you to make love to me........ and I want to complete my naughty list with you.......you know......at the end both Macau and Porchay blushed like a tomato.

"If its too much tell me to stop." Macau knew that even though he wasn't alpha but he already had pretty much information how to fuck someone rough and how to make love.

Porchay nodded in agreement.

Both of them wrapped their hands around each other and brought their faces close to each other. Their faces where like an inch away. The look in each other eyes portrayed how much both of them wanted this.

Macau looked at Porchay's lips and then back to his eyes. He wanted to make sure that he has Porchay's consent to this. The look in Porchay's eyes were enough to give consent but Macau asked again and porchay said yes.

Macau's finger lightly touched Porchay's lips and the next second his lips were on the younger boy's soft and plump lips.

(Note:- Macau is few months older than Porchay.)

Tongues touched each other their Saliva mixed with each other. They kissed breathlessly and took no stop or break and didn't broke apart. Macau felt an urge to lift Porchay's t-shirt to feel his chest and broke apart for a moment so he could remove both of their clothes.

Both of them were naked.
So exposed.
So raw.
So perfect.

'Perfect' Macau murmured several time while he kissed porchay continuously and felt his partner's chest with his hands. He pinched both of Porchay's nipple which earned a muffled moan from him.