Chapter 17: Gender reveal part 1

*4 months done*

Time really flies by. And now Pete had already entered his 5 month and second trimester. With a glowing belly, he also had smooth and glowing skin. He claims that it's all hormones and the baby, which is making him more pretty. As for Vegas, he had not been able to keep his hands to himself and constantly craving for Pete's attention now that they were taking care of a toddler, too.

It was Friday evening, and the Theerapanyakul family was busy doing preparations for a gender reveal party. Both Pete and Vegas decided to do a gender reveal party as they eager to decorate the room of their child. As usual, Vegas came home with slumped shoulders after finishing all of his work due on Sunday. As soon as he entered the house, it was filled with balloons, banners, glitter, cupcakes, and many more things that are required for an event.

He couldn't believe what his eyes saw, so he rubbed them and slapped his face two three times to see what was real. It was all there as it was. Yupp, all the items for decoration and everything were still there. "What the heck is going on?" He asked anonymously so no one feels bad as his roared voice with shouting, which makes people cry.

"Ohh, Vegas, your home! Do you see all of these pretty decorations for the gender reveal party. I'm so excited!" A huge smile took over Pete's face as he decribe more about the party and the decorations. Vegas just stood there and listened to all the things Pete spouted. He really didn't have the energy to argue why everything was a mess, so keeping his mouth shut, which guaranteed him his safety.

"I know what the event is and the decorations for it, Pete, but care to explain why everything is a mess and why is Venice eating those cupcakes like he's never eaten them?" He questioned. "Because he never had eaten a cupcake before, that's why!" Pete answered as he went to the kitchen to pick up Venice from the kitchen counter before he made more mess. His entire face was covered with blue and pink frosting. He got all giggly when Pete picked him up and tried to put the frosting on his pa but he was too late as Pete washed all of his frosting.

"Pete, but why is the decoration items here right now? Isn't the party next week? I mean we haven't even gone to the gyno for the gender so what's the rush, darling?" Vegas asked while he hugged Pete from the back.

"Because Khun No insisted that all the decorations gets delivered to over the house today so the work can go smoothly. After all it takes quite a long time, you know?"

"Wait, why is Tankhun doing all the work?" Vegas was now scared as that guy was crazy in his mind. He even tried to convince Pete to come and leave him(vegas).

"Oww Vegas you forgot that he's hosting our gender reveal party? He's going to get our result after our visit to the gyno! Don't you already know that?" Pete answered and asked while he bathe Venice in the sink. Venice being a baby he splashed water everywhere and petes shirt got a little wet too. That child was a lot of hard work.

"Wait wait wait! Why is Tankhun hosting our gender reveal party? Can't you choose someone else Pete? Please pretty?" Vegas did the puppy eyes so that he could convince his lover. But little did he not know that both of them chose Tankhun and not only Pete. "Vegas are you forgetting the fact that both of us chose Khun No together?"

"Why would I choose a person like him to host any party? And when did 'WE' choose him?" Vegas demanded. The look in his eyes could tell that he just wanted a normal party but with Tankhun hosting it, all of his plans would go in the river. They definitely are not going to have a normal party anymore.

"Do you not remember? Vegas when you came home after a two day work trip and I asked you at the night! And you clearly said YES! That was our decision and I am surely not gonna change it!" Pete was sure and adamant about his decision. Vegas knew that Pete was not going back on his decision so he tried another technique to test out the waters of he could convince or change Pete's mind.