Chapter 19: Dirty little whore

5 Months done

As soon as the pink colour hit the air, cheerings were shouted, pheromones were released and many happy memories were made that day. That day was almost a month ago. Now Pete was nearing the end of his 2nd trimester. As days went by his belly had also grown to a significant amount. And neither Vegas nor Venice were able to get their hands off Pete's growing belly.

Vegas wanted to baby to born as early as possible to celebrate and getting married to Pete after their daughter's birth. He had been planning everyday how he is going to propose to Pete and everything was going to be perfect.

Venice on the other hand wanted his pa Pete's attention all day so he tagged along with him everytime. He slowly started to learn how to speak and Vegas even insisted on pre school. But according to Pete it was too soon for 1 year old baby. Due to the disagreement between them, many conflicts and fights took place among the couple.

Now Pete was extra moody everyday and craved for Vegas's attention. One minute he was horny and next minute he's hungry. It was safe to say that Pete had many cravings like a pregnant person would have. Vegas had to wake up early everyday just so to get Pete's favorite porridge before it gets sold out.

Pete's appearance had also changed slightly. His stomach grew more and more everyday. His skin was glowing and beauty scattered all over his face. Whenever Vegas saw Pete out of shower, he would just hump all over him and they would have sex everywhere in the room. No place was left for christening except for the closet. One major appearance change was that his boobs had slightly grown. And Vegas being Vegas couldn't get enough of them.

After the gender reveal party, the couple had been busy planning to throw a baby shower for Pete but work hovered over Vegas like a hawk eyeing it's prey. After a hectic work day, Vegas came home and the couple discussed about the baby shower. Pete insisted that khun no should do the planning about it but Vegas straight up rejected it.

"Pete if tankhun is going to plan then I'm not coming to the baby shower!" He was really adamant about his statement.

"Owww Vegas but we live in the same house so you'll have to attend. But if my darling doesn't agree then we will think of another solution." Pete explained.

Vegas couldn't think of anything after Pete called him 'darling'. Pete had never really called Vegas nothing except his name while Vegas was always calling Pete with every cute nickname he could thought for Pete.

"Yes my love. We can decide something else too!" Blush crept over his cheeks and his ears.

"Ok then let's plan our baby shower ourselves only you know. That way we can cover every wish and things we want and not have to call the person in charge."

"Ohk, my love we can do it ourselves." Vegas agreed and kissed Pete on his cheeks.

"Do it here too...." Pete pouted his lips like he was going to kiss. Vegas just went the flow and kissed Pete all over his lips, neck and then his body. Laughter and giggles spread all over the room as the couple were happy after many fights and conflicts.

The couple kept kissing without noticing their surroundings. "Mmh...Vegas I want more..." Pete explained. Vegas had a brilliant idea and wanted to try something new, but seeing Pete wanting more and teasing him every day, he decided to pick up Pete in the caveman style.

"Owww, Vegas, put me down!" Red crept all over Pete's cheek, and he started to squirm his body to be free.

Smack

"Did you just hit me?"

"Pete, that's one! And don't defy me more. I hate it when you act all stubborn, so let me carry you to our room!" After that, Pete didn't speak anything and just complied with Vegas's order while blushing so hard.