Chapter 15: The trip

** 1 day prior to the trip **

"Vegas did you get the diapers bag? Did you get every necessary items for Venice?" Pete asked Vegas while he was packing for both him and Vegas.

"Yes, Pete I got everything. You have asked me about this thing for the hundredth time today." Vegas said in a slight annoyance tone.

"Ok ok I won't ask further. So if everything's pack I will put the bags in the car, ok? Can you finish feeding Venice while I come back?" Pete asked.

"Of course I will do that. Be careful on the way." Vegas replied.

When the trip was planned, Macau and porchay suddenly, out of nowhere had a school project that required their immediate attention. So they were not going to the trip with the rest of the clan members. Everyone except Kim was against it, as he didn't wanted both of them to miss out on the trip. Sure!!!!

After feeding Venice, Vegas left him in his room to sleep and went to have a talk with Macau. Pete was pretty tired so he just went to sleep after he loaded the bags in their car. After all they had to take a lot of things with them because they were the only with a baby.

Vegas knocked on Macau's bedroom door and after getting an answer he went inside to find Macau on his bed reading a book. He couldn't really see the cover as Macau hid the book within the covers. Vegas didn't really wanted to start a fight so he just started to ask Macau about how money does he want as he can't cook perfectly and other expenses.

After talking few a few minutes, Vegas finally said "You better use a fucking condom or plan b. You know what I'm talking about!" He just said that dead ass with no emotion or any anger.

It took a few seconds for Macau to realize what his brother told him. "Ahhh..phi what are you taking about? I'm not having sex with anyone!!! And I am a beta so I can't get male pregnant!!!" Macau told Vegas with a flustered face. "I never said anything about you fucking a man!" Now Macau was in dipshit.

"I know you are fucking porchay. So be a little secretive otherwise everyone around you will know. Be a little happy that Pete doesn't know it or else you will be dead! Do you understand,Macau?" Vegas said in more than a serious tone.

Macau was pretty confused as Pete already knew about it but he didn't told Vegas about it. But somehow Vegas kinds knew about it too. Now he was completely fucked. His own family knew that he was having sex with porchay. But deep down inside he was thrilled as neither of the major family clan knew about it or he would be dead by now.

"Do you understand, Macau?" Vegas asked again after Macau zoned out for a few seconds.

Macau nodded and futher added "yes phi....I understand."

After the conversation with Macau, Vegas left his room and went to his and found an adorable Pete sleeping on the bed. Vegas went over to Pete's side of the bed and bended down. He caressed his hair and his cheeks. He opened the covers a bit to see his growing baby inside his lover. Pete didn't had a flat belly now and had a little bit of fat. It was squishy but adorable. Vegas caressed and kissed his stomach before pulling back the covers again and went to sleep.

The next morning came pretty early compared to other mornings and the couple was more excited than ever. It was their first time going on a trip as a couple. They never really had a chance to go to a trip because they had Venice. Taking care of a kid and going on a trip together makes it more difficult for every parents.

But now that they were going with the major fam they both could have fun and make others take care of Venice. A little cruel but this was the only idea that could work. The couple were still in the bed but the creak sound of the door made Vegas rub his eyes while his other hand was still wrapped around Pete. The door opened slightly but Vegas couldn't really opened his eyes completely so he couldn't see who entered their room.