Side story 3

"Public sex, bondage, skinny dipping, threesome, sex on the beach..." I cover his mouth before he says all of them.

"Please don't tell anyone or hia! Please Macau!" I beg him but tye look in his eyes tells me he isn't going to let it go.

"Okay, Chay. I won't tell anyone if you finish this list with me!"

"What the....." and before even I could finish my sentence he took off. With the lost in his hand while waving it.

I try to catch up with Macau but it's not my luck today. I'll just talk to him during lunch. I go the my class and teacher is already there. Thankfully she let's me go without any repercussions. She starts to teach again but her voice fades away in the scenario which I'm thinking.

In no time, the period ends and the other teacher comes and starts with her daily torture. Oops I mean lecture. Boring. Everything and everyone in the class seems boring. Time goes on and the next period goes on, and the bell for the lunch break rings. Students scatter away as if they are free from the jail. School is another jail let's be honest but does anyone care? Nope!

I go the canteen to get my food and hopes to find Macau. He sitting on the stairs near the basketball ground. I slowly bring myself towards and sit next to him. He's very focused on the game, making him unaware of my existence.

"Oh hey Chay! Didn't see you? When did you get here?" He asks me while his entire focus still being on the game.

"When you were busy watching the game." I answer.

"Hm." That's it??

"Hey Macau, I wanted to talk to you about the list, you know?" I ask him not looking into his eyes.

"Interesting now! So are you willing to complete that list with me, Chay?"

"No!" I say very fast without even realizing.

"No? So you want the list to land in phi Porsche's hand? Fine I'll give it to him myself!"

"No no no. That's not I mean. I mean to say why me or like why do you want me to do that list with you?"

"Cause I like you." He just said it out bluntly without any hesitation.

"What? Since when?"

"It doesn't matter since when. But I'll tell you other time. The opportunity came to me and I'll use it. You have said it yourself 'use every opportunity in your life even if it piss other people!' So I'm willing to be any label you give us. FWB, boyfriends, lovers or even husbands. I like the later one more."

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"Complete that list with me and I'll make sure I'll end your suffering. I know you are depressed all the time. I will make you fall in love with yourself and then me. I will give you every happiness in this world if you just yes and give me your hand, that is. So are you willing to take this step and take the risk?"

"Yes!" I say it loud enough for him to hear it and whispered enough for me.

I said it to him. Now we will have sex or something more. Am I ready for this? I mean I did said yes so.... it has to be. With him I feel safe so that maybe the reason why. And falling in love? Waht nonsense was he spouting? That shit will never happen.

"So then come to my house tomorrow and we will discuss and do it."

I just nodded and the bell rang again, indicating the end of lunch break.