Chapter 14: Surprise!!

A/n: As you guys know that this story is short, and it is going to have 20 chapters or maybe a few more. Don't expect.

I'm going to write a sequel to this story as this story might or might not leave on cliffhanger, so brace yourself.

I also wanted to let you guys know that the story is going to be fast-paced now. As their progress in pregnancy, I will write a few moments of each month and not the whole month activities. So maybe 2 chapters will have 1 month activities. Iykyk 🤭. Enjoy

2 months have been completed. Pete started his 3 month and his first trimester will end with the completion of 3rd month.

For the past few weeks,Pete had been throwing up non-stop and nothing had been of help. No tea or anything Ayurvedic or any home remedies were working on Pete. Pete had probably lost more than 4 kgs of his weight and doctor told him that losing weight in a crucial period like pregnancy was not good but nothing could be done.

Both Vegas and Macau helped Pete immensely during this hard period. They didn't ate any food which cause nausea to Pete. They also came home without anyone's pheromones attached to them because they made Pete sick too.

In all the chaos, it was going to be Venice's first birthday. The whole house had been decorated on Pete's order. He wanted to leave no efforts to celebrate his 1 year old son. The house was filled with flowers and balloons. Vegas really spared no effort and matched his whole house to the theme for the party.

The party's theme was dressing up as animals. All the major clan members were invited. Even few of the close bodyguards and everyone was dressed up.

But from the start of the dawn, Pete had been throwing up cause he ate Curry for dinner yesterday. He only ate the Curry because he was feeling good but he wouldn't have if he knew that this was going to happen.

"Pete......" Vegas gently caressed Pete's back as he had thrown up his morning's breakfast..."Maybe we should send all the guest back and cancel the party...you know......maybe we will celebrate the birthday after you get fine....you are in good health....okay?"

"No...please we all are dressed up as animals after Venice threw a tantrum because we decided not to go with the animal theme....you know....and my love I will be alright." Pete kissed Vegas after assuring him that he was alright.

Vegas hardly agreed with what Pete said but he had to go with his Lover's words or else who knows what might happen. Pete was dressed up in a cat costume and Vegas was dressed up in a dog costume. Mini Vegas (venice) was all nicely dressed up in a dinosaur costume and was all giggly since today.

He probably called Pete his mama more than few times than anyone expected. He did called Vegas his papa but not very often. Even though he was one he couldn't speak properly as many babies are not so fast. But he was really good at walking or should it be said that he raised hell on the house when he started running around. No one would be able to catch the little Demon. Vegas's words.

All of them went downstairs and everyone else were also present in different animal costumes. To Vegas's surprise, both macau and porchay were dressed up as lion and lioness. Somehow this made Vegas doubt more and more but Pete told him to shift his focus on their son today and the big announcement.

The party was filled with cake, food, music, champagne and pheromones. Everyone was enjoying the party cause who doesn't like a party which is organized by Vegas Theerapanyakul himself. Crowd started to dance wildly as music was blasted through the speakers. Photos were taken with the birthday boy and he danced as well.