Chapter 21: Save me Vegas!

TRIGGER WARNING: READ THIS CHAPTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTION OF RAPE, ASSAULT AND VULGAR LANGUAGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY TRIGGERS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND YOU WILL GET THE SUMMARY OF THIS CHAPTER IN NEXT CHAPTER. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK AS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BEFOREHAND.

The next thing I saw was darkness. Complete darkness! No light! No hope for my escape.

My predators took no time to tape my mouth and tying me up so I couldn't move or scream for help. They threw me in the back of the car like rags. I was worried about my child than me.

'What if they hurt her?'

Pain starts to build up in my lower pelvis and stomach from the throwing around but I can't scream. I've been silenced. I wonder if this silence will last forever or Vegas will come and save us?

The car started moving and distinct chatter of voices could be heard but I couldn't properly understood what they were talking about. They properly spoke in Russian.

After what seemed like an eternity, the car stopped moving and came to a halt. Opening the trunk of the car, sunlight hits my face making my eyes scrunch.

To my surprise they spoke in English so they could command me. There was no way I could fight 5 men and probably there were more in the warehouse that were standing in front of.

"Move your ass you omega bitch!" That hurted a lot than I anticipated bit I complied with his order so he doesn't hurt my baby.

Getting out if the car trunk and starting to walk towards thr warehouse seemed to take up an eternity. The distance seemed like an endless route which will lead to something unpleasant.

The guards opened the very rusty and old door of the warehouse, which leads us to the very big and vague space. Tons and tons of white packages where there whose size couldn't be compared to humans. The smell coming from it could be a sign of drugs in them.

'Drugs in a warehouse?'

'Why would Russian Mafia hide drugs in a warehouse and that in Thailand?'

Numerous questions went in my mind as something didn't add up. The situation itself was very fishy so there's no way that this is their warehouse. I felt like I've seen this place before but it just doesn't come to mind.

'Where have I seen this place, where?'

Overthinking these questions didn't help me and somehow we got to the middle of the warehouse. They probably had a little humanity left cause they brought me a chair to sit even though they tied my hands and legs with the chair.

"Call his lover and if he doesn't show up in 20 minutes then we will fuck up this omega bitch!" The main man ordered one of his subordinate.

Just when I thought they will call vegas, a gut wrenching punch landed on my face causing immense pain. Guess I have been extra sensitive but I don't show them my struggle.

"Keep quiet you bitch or else I will fuck those pouty little lips!" Something triggers in me which caused me to spit on him. Oh no! I should have subsided my anger.

Another punch to my face but the pain doesn't scare me now. Just when I thought he will click my photo to send it to Vegas but he kicks my stomach.

"Ahhh don't kick my stomach.....please."

Not taking my words seriously even though I pleaded, he continued to kick all over my body until blood spilled from my mouth then only he stopped.

My vision was getting blurry.
Pain erupted from every body part.
No one is going to save me.