SIDE STORY 1

MACAU X PORCHAY X KIM

DISCLAIMER: Before anyone starts reading this story, it's important to know the timeline of this story. It's also important to keep the following points in mind while reading the story:

1] This story takes place before Pete falls pregnant.

2] Macau is a beta, Porchay is an omega, and Kim is an alpha. However, the secondary gender could change as per other aspects of the story.

3] This is going to be the first side story of Macau x Porchay x Kim.

4] Vegas Pete lovers, don't be upset. There will be their side story as well with PARIS THEERAPANYAKUL.

Enjoy the crumbs.

Tw: Rape.

PORCHAY

It had been several months since the big fight between the major family and minor family. People died. Our closed ones died too. But my mumma was alive. It was the only thing on my mind for a few months, but..... but now it's been p'kim only.

Why did he think it was a good idea to stay here? At the major family's house. Is he finally in love with me? Oh God! Me and my delulu mind. How could a heartless person feel love.

He broke my heart after rejecting me and telling me that I was just a play tool to him. Shit like that hurts anyone's feelings even if you love the other person who's telling you this.

He never had a place in his heart other than himself and hurting other people. I shook my head a few times to let go of old thoughts. You are over him, Chay! I assure myself.

I had a lot of homework to do, and no one was around to help. Sometimes Macau would help me at school but we never went to each other's house. School has been hell since many people started to have their ruts and heat in school.

A boy almost got assaulted because he was an omega in heat. Instead of defending him, they threw the fault at him for seducing the alpha. When will the laws change in our country for defending us. Us omegas are not interested in sex.Well, some of us are, but not all.

I stayed home today cause my heat came up unexpectedly, and I didn't want to take any edication for heat. I heard from Hia (porsché) that taking these medications well mess up your pheromones level and future heats.

I try to focus on the question, but my mind keeps drifting off to the list I created just now because I was horny. Well, because I saw some questionable porn yesterday. Suddenly, heat crept my neck, turning it all red.

I get up from my bed and take a look at my list. Maybe I should burn it. What if Hia finds it? He will surely punish me

Nope. I'm not gonna burn it, but this thing will never get out, or else I'm dead. I fold the list properly, and I hide it in my school bag so nobody can find it in my room. My mind has been drifting a lot since my heat and my math problem are continuously asking for my attention, but it ain't getting any of it.

Thirst quenches in my throat, I reach for the water only to realize that the jug is empty. Taking a big sigh, I get up from bed to get water. Just as I opened the door, I saw p'kim sitting near the balcony from the other side of the hallway.

'What's he doing here?' I shake my mind to let out the intrusive thoughts of going up to him and asking him why he is here? I make sure to walk in light foot steps so as to not make my presence aware.

I walk near the stairs, and immediately, strong pheromones hits me. These must be of an alpha who is in heat. But there is no one here other than p'kim. As I try to another step, I collapse on the floor because of the strong pheromone smell.