Side story 2

I'll go to khun no and tell him everything about what happened. He will surely help me. As soon as I open the door, I see Macau sitting on the sofa across the hallway. 'What's he doing here?'

"Hey, Chay! I was here to return your chemistry book, but you weren't answering the door, so I was sitting....." he looks up to me and suddenly stops. I wonder why.

He comes towards me and hugs me. I don't understand what happened, but he brings his hands towards my cheeks to wipe the tears. Oh! Tears, that's why.

"Tell me which bastard made you cry?" He asks me, and I break down even more.

"Tell me Chay! Who the fuck did this to you? Tell me the name!" He tries to console me while hugging me tightly. He smells nice, even though he's a beta. I try to take comfort in his arms.

He feels safe. I don't even know why I feel safe in another man's embrace just after I was raped by that man. I can't even take his name anymore. He deserves to be in hell after making me go through hell.

I slowly close my eyes, still in Macau's embrace. I try to keep my eyes open but they lose the fight. My senses are not even working so I don't know where his taking me. All I know is that I'm safe.

*****************************************

My eyes open after much darkness that I went through. As I wake up, I find myself in an unfamiliar bedroom. 'Where am I?'  I look under the blanket and I'm dressed in Grey sweatpants and a black sweater. 'Did someone else dress me?'

Suddenly the door opens. It is Macau. I've never been to his house so that's why the unfamiliar room. "You finally woke up." Macau speaks breaking the silence.

I just nodded. I couldn't speak. It's like my voice is gone. Someone smashed it, ended it, making me mute. But I won't let a monster take my voice away and end it. I will speak and won't let him crush me.

"Why am I here?"

"You weren't speaking and trembling in my arms. So I brought you here."

"Ok. Thank you." I say awkwardly, while looking away.

"Chay, what happened?" He asks after taking my hands in his.

"Nothing happened Macau!" I say slowly to not raise in any concerns or doubts.

"Don't give me that bullshit! You were fucking trembling in my hands. Tell me what happened and who the fuck did those things on your neck!"

I didn't even realize that the bastard choked me and put his marks on me. I decide to tell him the truth, but just leaving some parts. "I had my heat that's why!"

"Oh....I'm sorry!" He says looking embarrassed while his whole face looks like a tomato.

"I know something bad happened to you and I'm willing to wait for you to tell me. I will be patient, ok, Chay?" He brings his hand to my cheeks while assuring me.

I just nodded. He is my friend but after this incident I feel much closer to him. Someday when I'm ready I will tell him. Before that I will have to heal me. Heal my darkness and my scars. Fixing my broken self.

6 WEEKS LATER

I haven't told anyone about that incident. Not even p'porsche or khun no or even Macau. I don't know why his name came to my mind. After the incident with p'kim, he has become extra protective of him.

Every time in school he follows me like a puppy. It's almost cute but not so cute when I want some privacy. His eye's sparkle whenever he is with me. Should I fuck him???