The Hunger Games.

As a child in the Capitol my life has always beem flamboyant. Coloured lights, tall skyscrapers, fast cars, exquisite quisine, parties wherever you go and creativity spilling out of every corner. The norm in the Capital is to be born, live your long life in luxury and die. However I wanted to be something special. So I didn't change my looks, I wore blander ( but still classy) cloths and got a job as a designer. As time past I became my own brand that slowly grew in popularity until I became the Capitals no.1 fashion shop. Everyone wanted a piece due to my flexibility on styles. I was at the top of my world. What more could I want in life?

Beep. Beep. I picked up the phone and pressed it to my ear as I sketched with my hands.Slowly drawing the shape of the skirt.
"Hello?"
A formal voice answered"This is the official committee of the Hunger Games. You have been chosen as the new designer of district 1."
I froze. The Hunger Games? Of course I knew what they where, everyone in the Capitol was obsessed by it and I had loved to watch the designs ever since I was a child.
"I am honoured!" I reply quickly.
"Come to the official building tomorrow at 5:00. There you will be shown around, your job will be described in more detail and we need you to sign a contract. Is that ok?"
"Yes that's completely fine."
"Good afternoon, Miss Flame."
"Good afternoon."
With that she hung up. I was going to work as a designer for the games. I still couldn't believe it! District 1, as well you had to work very hard for years in the games to get there. I knew how to design things for the games of course. I just wanted to mix it up a bit. Design ideas raced through my head. So I quickly did my last piece of work for the day and then lay in bed sketching ideas. Obviously I couldn't find the right design for them until I saw them but the more to chose from the better. Slowly I drifted of to sleep and dreamed about the designs.

I awoke and straight away I remembered the phone call from yesterday. The whole day I readied myself for the meeting. I put on a jeetah print dress with a brown belt and at 4:55 I waited outside my house. Until finally a black and blue car pulled up and I climbed in.

Thanks for reading. I will try and upload regularly. Hope you enjoyed, Kia.