Day One

The Careers awoke to rain. So they stayed in the cover of the Cornucopia. Nothing too drastic with the Careers was going to happen today, they had already done their job.

The action was with those where no shelter was. Those not knowing that they needed to find a dry space soon or they were going to die.

The rain got more and more violent. Soon many realised their mistakes and search frantically, trying to get away from the stinging pain they felt when a droplet connected with their skin.

Two tributes where still searching for shelter when the rain started to draw blood. The two automatically fastened their search.

One managed to find a cave. Leaving his breathing heavy and with a scarred face and holes in his trousers. Blood oozing from the wounds as he fought to maintain consciousness.
Crystal stared in anticipation, not even noticing the arm that was slowly creeping discreetly and hiden behind her , resting on her back. She tensed as she saw the figure move in the dark. As the axe collided with the head, she felt herself jump.
Blood gushing from the childs head, brains vissible through the gap in the skull the axe left. The survivor scurried away from her kill, but not after checking for anything useful.

The other screaming with agony as she realised that no cover good enough to save him was near by. Her skin peeled of by the rain. Slowly, Panem watched as his bones became visible. District 3's cries could be heard for miles as their female tribute was reduced to a mere puddle of human innards.
The rain stopped immidiatly after the death.

The sun rose high in the sky but still no one dared come out. The two pictures rose in the sky.
District 3, male and district 8 female.

Gory chapter, but hey, it's the hunger games!

Hi guys, I'm not going to lie, I kind of got rapped up in other books I'm writing! I have also managed to think of an entirely different plot that is also a Gloss x reader story that I believe is better.  So, if you want me to continue this story than comment "continue" along with any reason. If you want me to write the other one, comment "other" also along with any reason . You don't have to state a reason if you don't want to.
Either one won't be my priority. So don't expect me to publish a part very often. I will try to publish twice a month as a minimum.

The plot of the other goes as follows:
The reader is still a Capatolian, but she is a rebellious capatolian. She is 18 making him 9 years older than her. She is a performer in the Capitol.
The 75th hunger games theme will be "to show that we are all one panem, the fate of the children chosen will not only relie on their performance in various challenges but their team's. Their team will comprise of: their mentors, their stylists, their guide and a Capatolian performer of the districts choice."
As you may have noticed, this year there is no arena as such, the group will have to go through various challenges. The loser team must choose a child to be executed.
The reader is chosen by district 3.
Her name is Nirvana.

That's the basic summary, if you have anything you want to add than tell me, I will consider suggestions.