Designs

Knocking on the door of the flat, I waited until I heard scurring feet. Blue opened the door and was closely followed by Star. They where both dressed in pajamas and looked as if they had just got up.
Blue mumbled "why are you up so early?"
"Early bird catches the worm" turning to star I asked " are you ready to see your design?"
Straight away her face lit up. She went running of to get ready. I took that as an invitation in and went into the living room, with Blue grumbling behind me.
Cashmere was first to notice me. They where all gathered around a coffie table discussing stuff.
She looked at me in a questioning way. So I said " I need the measurements and approval for the costume."
She bent down and handed me a file. I took it and examind it. They weren't the best measurements but they would do. "Thank you"
At this point Star came rushing in." Where's the design?" She asked.So I placed a folder on the table. She basically pushed everyone out of the way. They opened up the folder to find.

 They opened up the folder to find

"That's amazing!" Cashmere gasped."Just the image we were going for."
Gloss however did not enjoy complementing " thats one design"
"Well I thought you'd like to go for a togetherness aswell, so I thought you could twin!"
Stars eyes twinkeled just like her name suggested. "Yes, yes and yes! I can't wait to wear it!"
"Brilliant."
Cashmere told the group to do an activity and took me to the other room. Gloss shortly followed. "Have you designed any other outfits?"
"Yes" and I go took another file out " the interview outfits."
Cashmere slowly opened the folder and put all three designs on the table.

"Cashmere slowly opened the folder and put all three designs on the table

"The dress is for Star and the trousers are for Scarlet"They stood there for a bit and then Cashmere turned to me

They stood there for a bit and then Cashmere turned to me.
"Blue doesn't know how to behave himself let alone teach the bunch of kids will you help? You only need to do Scarlet and Star."
"Of course, you didn't think I'd actually let Blue do that. He's no where near capable!"
Gloss however was not happy "what no... that's not her job Cashmere let the guy do it!"
"Gloss this is about the team, if you want to see them win, we need a good picture for the Capitol."
Okay, so now I had extra duties. Soon we heard the loud anthem from the Tv indicating that district 3s reaping was begging. By the time I left the reaping was over. District 3s biggest threat was a 16 year old smart girl. She could make it. Like an underdog. It all depended on the show.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, Kia