Getting ready!

A few days later and a few more tributes later and the show began. The tributes where with the make up people. I had asked for a special favor. Hair dye and tattoos. I knew what the audience wanted and I was going to give them just that and a little bit more. Of course I asked the girls permission and they gave consent stating that they would do anything to get out of these games.

I was laying out the costumes and accessories when I heared the door creak open behind me. It was Gloss and Cashmere. I had no idea what they wanted from me so I just turned around and waited. Cashmere cleared her throat "The girls are outside, me and Gloss just had a little disagreement on something we wanted you to clear!" What could seperate the two twins? "Go ahead" I nonchalantly said. They continued to explain there situation. Cashmere liked the new approach, she thought it would bring attention to their district however Gloss thought the designes where, and I quote, "prissy, colourful and foolish!" So I (obviously)
Shot back at him stating that " this is what the Capitol wants to see! You don't know a thing about this place or fashion. This is my job and I have created these designs to the best of my ability. Now if you would please go take care of your other tributes." With that Cashmere gave a gasp and ran out to collect the other pair of tributes.

That left me alone in the room with a annoyed, seething Gloss glaring at me. Slowly he walked up to where I stood in the corner of the room. Pulling me closer to whisper in my ear. "I have been training for these games from the moment I took my first breath and so have these kids! I won't let you ruin there chances."
"Don't worry," I replied smoothly "I know what the audience wants to see, I've been training for fashion from the moment I took my first breath."
A moment of silence fell upon the room and we stayed in this position. Until suddenly Gloss marched out and practically ordered the girls to come in.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've just got lots of work, hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading, Kia.