Interview

In front of me. Scarlet and Star stand in the line after Victory and Marvelous. If I say so myself, they look absolutely stunning. Making some last adjustments to their clothes and their  presentation. To my astonishment the two were confident. If they were nervous they were doing an outstanding job of hiding it.

I knew they would be fabulous! Throughout the boys interview I was completely focused on the girls. Finally, Stars name was called.

Star skipped on, beaming! Her happy excitement was shinning through wonderfully. They talked about her tactics, my design and her love for her sister. Star might not have been so memorable but she did better then the boys at her performance.

Next Scarlet walked on. She looked all the way sophisticated and classy. All business like. Throughout the interview they talked on the same topics although mainly focusing more on the tactics and her brilliant training score. She was amazing. That was a memorable interview.

I smiled at Star and gave her a high five when she arrived. A few moments later Scarlet arrived and I gave her a fist bump. Then we walked back to the flat to watch the rest.

Nothing so memorable happened. Just usual interviews. No love story. No crazy information about anyone. After the show I checked my phone and saw that only two people where being talked about. Scarlet was the star of the evening while the district two tribute was painted as the villain.

This worried me. Infamous people are still famous and there will be people rooting for them. So later at dinner while discussing tactics I piped up when Gloss mentioned the tribute.
"The capitol talk about him. If you want a target then he is the first you should hunt. They don't care if people hate him, he is popular and that might be enough for him to take the win."
This made Gloss more aware of this tribute. Taking my warning they discussed tactics to take him down for the rest of the day.

Thanks for reading ,hope you enjoyed, Kia.