Dinner

We all sat around the table and I was in a really good mood. It had worked, the eyes of the world where on district 1. I have done my job for the day. Plus I had finally got to test this black and white dress out. Now it was Glosses turn to bring back victory. The audience was in tomorrow afternoon when they would have to show what they've got. Thats why me and Blue where the only people laughing.

This did not go down well with Gloss. "What are you two laughing at?" He barely managed to growl out through his gritted teeth. "I have done my job, it's your turn now, if you need any help...?" A animalistic deep growl was all I got in return. However, the girls and Cashmere seemed to accept my offer much to his dismay. "We need to pick what we are going to show, I think you will know what the jury wants?" Choreograph a fight. Sounds nice. "Of course!" As soon as the words left my mouth Gloss got up and basically screamed, "She is not trained to fight, Cashmere, you can't let her decide the moves, plus she could get hurt."
Cashmere was quick to answer back, still sitting down but an anger in her voice "She knows what the Capitol wants, they don't want to see actual skill they want a show, did you hear what Everdeen did! She can help us" With that Gloss stormed off followed closely by the boys.

In the training room, it was interesting. The girls where stretching and I was simply waiting. Soon they came over asking if I had any points to add. "I will give you two pieces of advice, which one you choose is up to you, firstly, do something daring and unexpected, and secondly, build on the character you have established." They nodded and showed me a load of moves and I gave my opinion on them. By the end they had got a choreographed, synchronised fight, that had elements of performance and technique. By the time I left, the boys where coming out. Gloss stared at me and then lifted a hand in the direction of his training room. Should I go? "Just a talk" okay.

I strode in and turned around just in time to see him close the door and push me further in the room. He grabed a kife and started chopping on the poor dummy. I had to admit he looked kind of handsome. After a while he stoped and turned around. Slowly he approached. "If they get less the a 7 I will account you personally for this" He murmured. Now he was standing right in front of me. Lifting his blade, he pushed it against my colar bone area which had no covering from my dress. His hand slipped to the small of my back, which also wasn't covered by the dress. Slowly he pushed me to the wall. Which was icey and chilling. In instinct my back arched towards Glosses heat. A small chuckle rose from his throat as he pushed me further back with the sword. Until I was stuck between the wall and him. "I hope you know how I make people pay?" "Mhhhh, you chop thier heads of!" Another chuckle, "True however I think I have a better idea for you!" I felt the relief of the cool steel of the sword dropping from my throught to the floor. Only to be replaced by a smaller dagger.

He started with the edge of my dress. Moving the blade carefully so it wouldn't cut. Looking down at where his sword was tracing he murmured "This is a very special hunger games, you know. It reminds me of my first year as a victor" He reached the end of my dress and moved on to the collar bone. "I can imagion" suddenly he applied more pressure. This caused me to gasp. A animalistic sound escaped his throat. As he made his was further up. "You could never understand" His hand started to roam around the curves. His dagger finally stopped. Slowly, started again as he stared into my eyes, tracing my lips. "I wonder how they taste?"

The dagger came to the gap in my lips splitting the apart before he put the dagger away. Still keeping intense eye contact. Before slowly his head approached mine. Placing them together, he grabed my head, starting slowly. To a rhythm. Before speeding up hungrily. Pulling me closer. Away from the wall. What was happening? Suddenly, I felt a bite, creating a gasp from me allowing him to deapen the kiss. Slowly I responded creating a growl from Gloss. After minutes later we stoped, gasping for air. Then we stood their staring. Moments later Gloss spoke up. "Now you know your punishment." And he walked of.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed the interaction between Gloss and Crystal, Kia